Forum Discription: Server and game discussion, strategies, tips, etc
URL: http://forum.teamobc.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7327
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 7:56am

Topic: Anyone still playing?
Posted By: C.P.O PITBULL
Subject: Anyone still playing?
Date Posted: June 25 2013 at 10:46pm
Hey all,

Long time. Is anyone still playing SOF and is your server still running?

If so, do you have a link to a dl for the game? And can I run it on a Mac?

And if not, then that sucks.

Hope everyone has been safe.

><[]ZZLE -been a while since I've used the izzle name!

-------------
!Team IZZLE MEMBER!

Replies:
Posted By: Sith
Date Posted: June 28 2013 at 5:40pm
The silence is deafening.....

hey there Pit, good to see you're still kicking.
Sadly there is no longer an OBC server and hasn't been for about 5 years but I believe OBC Jim and possibly Merc are still playing SOF. Have no idea where you can downlaod SOF but I do know it doesnt work on my PC anymore.

Good luck

-------------

Only Now, At The End Do You Understand.

Posted By: Vindictive
Date Posted: June 29 2013 at 3:13am
havnt tried to run it on win7, so unfortunately no helpful input.
made a backup on my laptop, which i hate to say is vista...but sof2 works on it.

-------------

Posted By: Lynn
Date Posted: July 02 2013 at 3:26pm
Yea, last few times I tried to get it running I had issues...

-------------

Posted By: Gadget
Date Posted: July 03 2013 at 10:03am
I have a copy of SOF that runs on windows 7 if you have an ati card. There's a few files from an older driver that is compatible with SOF installed directly into the SOF directory, forcing it to run an older driver rather than the newest ones. It still allows all other programs to use the most recent driver.

Let me know if anyone is interested, and I can get you a link.

-------------

Posted By: Shine|RPMMod~
Date Posted: July 14 2013 at 12:17pm
people still play. a lot of them actually. UNIDS is around, flipp,naughty,theres a lot of RMG players around even rona was floating around. Can someone fix the download link for OBC Mod please. its still the only mod I would use.
If anyone needs a link for the game let me know.
BTW hello.

-------------
Notorious

-][FU][-|ShineDown|

Date Posted: July 15 2013 at 3:10pm
Hi Banthony

-------------

Posted By: Ice Man
Date Posted: July 15 2013 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Shine|RPMMod~

Can someone fix the download link for OBC Mod please. its still
the only mod I would use.

FIXED.

-------------

Posted By: Shine|RPMMod~
Date Posted: July 15 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Sith

Hi Banthony
hello, and how is everyone doing?
Thank You Ice.

BTW add roach leg to the list i seen him in sc server last night

-------------
Notorious

-][FU][-|ShineDown|

Posted By: Conan
Date Posted: July 15 2013 at 11:47pm
LOL he's still playing?

Tell him we said hi.

-------------
"The leftists cannot think for themselves...they have already given into the spirit of collectivism"

Posted By: Jim13
Date Posted: July 19 2013 at 5:22pm
I play with Roachleg on SC Server and with the Unids on their server. Silenn Killer also stopped in a few days ago. Haven't seen Merc in a long time

-------------
Eat Well
Laugh Often
Live Life

Date Posted: November 28 2013 at 9:31am
I hope everyone is doing well.

Someone pm'd me the link, but it won't be the same if there is no obc server. I tried getting into other video games, but just can't really get into them. Can't I play on a MAC laptop?

can't believe it was almost 10 years ago that we were playing and I was causing trouble around here. Feels like yesterday, but in reality SOO much has changed. ahhh those were simple times. I'm almost 30 now

-------------
!Team IZZLE MEMBER!

Date Posted: November 28 2013 at 6:10pm
Yeah I know what you mean Pitbull, funny how years ago all that BS we debated about endlessly on this forum seemed important. Also funny how some people who were punk kids back in wasteland now have their own kids.

-------------

Date Posted: December 04 2013 at 12:42pm
Call me Farbod.

tell me about it. I'm going to my friends houses for their kids second birthday this week! Maybe I need to get a wife. Or two.

Scratch that, any man who has one wife should've learned his lesson before getting a second one

-------------
!Team IZZLE MEMBER!

Posted By: OBC RAT PATROL
Date Posted: December 07 2013 at 9:05am
Hey Pit, long time...
I just downloaded SOF 2 on my puter and it's running. it was initially built as a Win XP 32 bit * 2 gig ram but converted over to Win 7 @ 64 bit * 8 gig(needed to convert for SolidWorks 13. Vid cards are duo 512 NVIDA GeForce 7900 GTX with duo 6600 @ 2.40 processors.
No sound though as my Creative SB X-Fi (6 point surround) isn't supported (any help here would be appreciated).
So, I don't know why it works, maybe one of the ole boys can make sense of it.
Time to have a little fun
Rat
PS. 2 wedding's & 3 Grand Daughters with another GD on the Way accompanied by a another Wedding. 3 kid's gone & on their way all in about 4 yr.'s & haven't got a pot to piss in lol

Date Posted: December 10 2013 at 11:49pm
Hey Rat Patrol.

Family is what is all about! AlthoughI didn't know how old you were

What's money without family anyway? In the Toronto core, the woman that are life partners and are hard to find. So I consolidate my poor emotions with meaningless time hot woman.

So I didn't get any of that computer stuff you just mentioned. I never got this computer talk, and it hasn't changed. Except now I have an IT guy, whereas before I had GADGET. I have a macbook pro. and I can run windows on it. Can I play on there?

I keep thinking, even if it did work, I need the OBC mod, set my fraps, change the cross hair size and colour, mouse setting, setup the keys to automatically change the screen fog, wall hack etc

I do remember kicking some ass towards the end of my SOF career. I think I got too good so the OBC closed the server.

-------------
!Team IZZLE MEMBER!

Posted By: Dantheman5187
Date Posted: December 11 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by C.P.O PITBULL

I keep thinking, even if it did work, I need the OBC mod, set my fraps, change the cross hair size and colour, mouse setting, setup the keys to automatically change the screen fog, wall hack etc

I do remember kicking some ass towards the end of my SOF career. I think I got too good so the OBC closed the server.

All sounds right by me... Wink

-------------
*O.B.C.j*Dan_the_Man

Date Posted: December 23 2013 at 12:02pm
There was no better gaming on the planet that compared to SOF II & the people of OBC to keep it on the Up & Up. Some puter systems gave a bit of an advantage but SKILL was compensation. Oh ya, I always noted hackers as I had em all and use to practice on one of the original servers of SOF, compliments of the owner that I got to know really well,(cant remember the serve) and B4 I joined OBC. Spotting hackers was simple, convincing others was the frustrating part. I can honestly say that I never used them on OBC server or any other for that fact, didn't need to, was good enough to just go in and have a blast... The Izzels, lol, naw you had some good guys, 4 sure...
Hey Pit, I'm in Brantford where the girls are, well, mainly homely but abusable, amusable & all that good stuff lol (I got a diamond in the ruff, exception of being a biatchaa at times, but it's been a quarter of a century.
If I recall u were a youngin like Dan ;}
I lived in Jokeville for a few yrs. & use to go to the big city often, sometimes to often (spent a couple days in your hell hole (the Don). I was innocent & possession is 9 tenths of the law...
Daniel, long time bud
Still a lot of animosity I note in here, such a shame, life's 2 short people

Merry X-Mas

Jim

Posted By: X O.B.C Member
Date Posted: December 23 2013 at 8:25pm
you never busted me.cant tell u how many times i hacked killed u .

merry x-mas

-------------
The microphone explodes, shattering the molds Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha f**k off tha commode Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop

Bulls on parade!

Date Posted: December 23 2013 at 11:14pm
The way you played Fear was any indication you needed too.  Big%20smile

-------------
"The leftists cannot think for themselves...they have already given into the spirit of collectivism"

Date Posted: December 26 2013 at 9:39am
Heres my BF rankings.Top 10% mostly.Come and play

Rankings
Rankings      Top      Value
Vehicle damage      2%      1,280
Vehicles destroyed      3%      954
Flag captures      3%      1,731
Rounds played      4%      701
Flag defends      4%      1,091
Score      7%      5,590,541
Shots fired per minute      9%      58.972
Suppression assists      9%      524
Kill assists      9%      501
Dogtags      9%      107
Win / Loss ratio      11%      1.651

-------------
The microphone explodes, shattering the molds Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha f**k off tha commode Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop

Bulls on parade!

Date Posted: December 26 2013 at 3:28pm
Top 10% - thats impressive, you must be way better than the other 50 guys playing that game.

Game was only out a month and they lowered the price - nuff said.

-------------

Date Posted: December 28 2013 at 10:43am
U only fooled urself, U funny; Confessions r good 4 the soul!
mErry Xmas

Posted By: ZSTRAY
Date Posted: December 29 2013 at 12:31pm
I remember dial-up being a hack. Tongue

Date Posted: December 29 2013 at 4:43pm

-------------

Bulls on parade!

Date Posted: December 29 2013 at 4:45pm
Have to love all the nubs that got bf4 for xmas.

In the top 5%................

Rankings      Top      Value
Vehicle damage      2%      1,522
Flag captures      2%      2,193
Vehicles destroyed      2%      1,116
Flag defends      3%      1,373
Rounds played      3%      767
Score      5%      6,655,916
Dogtags      6%      142
Suppression assists      6%      639
Kill assists      7%      611
Shots fired per minute      8%      59.798
Headshots      9%      989
Win / Loss ratio      9%      1.749

-------------

Bulls on parade!

Date Posted: December 29 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by ZSTRAY

I remember dial-up being a hack. Tongue

Hacker.....

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2013 at 8:52am
Worst part of it was he still sucked - lucky for him he could blame his connection for sucking.

-------------

Date Posted: February 04 2014 at 3:51pm
Hey Jim (Rat Patrol),

I didn't know your an Ontario guy.

I love girls from outside of the the city. Mentality is definitely different than the city girls that feel like they are entitled to something. One of my girls, currently my fav actually, is from a small town, and she is freaky in the bedroom, just wants to make me happy. I guess it's got something do to with not much happening so everyone drinks and "partying" Wink back where they are from.

Funny how we like our woman abusable, but don't like them abused before they get to us. I've been around the block to know whats up so I just don't ask any questions. I won't go into more detail, I'm not sure what the demographic of this forum is anymore.

I'm not sure what young guy is anymore, but when I came on this forum I wanted to be older. I'm turning 29 this year and wish time would slow down! I'm at king and Spadina area, right in the downtown core. If your in the area, drop me a line.

-------------
!Team IZZLE MEMBER!

Print Page | Close Window