Forum Name: Want to join Team *O.B.C*?
Forum Discription: Post your interest in joining our team
URL: http://forum.teamobc.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6876
Printed Date: April 25 2024 at 12:33pm

Topic: Barry Burton- Interested in Joining *O.B.C.*
Posted By: Barry Burton
Subject: Barry Burton- Interested in Joining *O.B.C.*
Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 12:42am
This is Barry Burton (aka Jesse) and I am interested in joining OBC.

I like to think I know a good chunk of yall though Teamspeaking daily games of L4D2 with some Battlefield and CoD thrown in, and I know yall to be fair at what yall do (except maybe if Cresil hops in the lobby a person too late or that saferoom door is just a'callin your name Tongue) and know yall to be a great group of guys (and gals). I've been on the forums long enough to see some cool guns, the government hasn't been strait with us http://forum.teamobc.com/member_profile.asp?PF=1186 - since ..., some plain old http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rMsBsiGLns - WTF , and more. 

Thus I would sincerely like to join the Old Boys Club if yall'll have me.

Can't say much about myself:
I'ma team player (as long as yelling at pubs doesn't deduct); I'm from the southern US, don't know if yall could tell by the # of yall's in this postTongue; love a good game of whatever you can find thats multiplayer; and love to hunt and fish while still keeping a steady online persona.
I won't hide or lie about my age of 18 but I like to think I'm at least a little mature for my age, at least enough to keep up with any *cough* poontang *cough* obsessed Irishmen LOL.

Again, I think yall are a swell group of people and I would love the honor of joining the *O.B.C.* family and adorning the *O.B.C* clantag.

-------------
"Combat Knife: For optimum performance, the leading edge "Pointy end" should be applied to the enemy and trust into vital areas. This should be repeated as necessary."

Replies:
Posted By: Cresil
Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 4:56am
Yeah be like PF helps alot Barry LOL .Good Luck.

-------------

Posted By: Sith
Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 11:34am
Good luck

-------------

Only Now, At The End Do You Understand.

Posted By: Dantheman5187
Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 1:21pm
Thanks for posting, Barry. I wish you the best of luck, both in handling the "poontang-obsessed Irishman" and with your bid to join OBC. 

-------------
*O.B.C.j*Dan_the_Man

Posted By: vorlon
Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 3:54pm
good luck !

-------------

Posted By: X O.B.C Member
Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 5:22pm
Barry WHO?

Cre4sil what?

Sith Where?

Smile

-------------
The microphone explodes, shattering the molds Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha f**k off tha commode Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop

Bulls on parade!

Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 5:26pm

PF's gone senile already

-------------

Posted By: Bounty
Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 6:56am
good luck man

PF = Homo.........

-------------

Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 10:08am
One more inside man for PF...lololol

-------------

Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 12:42pm
Thanks yall, and actually Cresil the whole "runnin for the saferoom door" crack was aimed at a certain (apparently) senile member, er former member/forum stalker or whatever he is LOL

-------------
"Combat Knife: For optimum performance, the leading edge "Pointy end" should be applied to the enemy and trust into vital areas. This should be repeated as necessary."

Posted By: Jim13
Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 6:50pm

Hey Barry, I have not yet had the pleasure of playing with/against you online but I will soon.  Thanks for posting your interest.  Whats a "Poontang"?  some kinda wild irish animal or a drink made with Grey Goose? :)

-------------
Eat Well
Laugh Often
Live Life

Date Posted: January 05 2011 at 10:18am
Ya dream with my name Barry?Its always on your lips.

-------------

Posted By: *s!cko*
Date Posted: January 05 2011 at 10:51am
Good luck m8

-------------
***SICKO***

Date Posted: January 05 2011 at 12:43pm

Alright now Cresil, you keep those comments a'coming and next thing you know you're going to be the next "Noble Sacrifice" to the zombies Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: January 05 2011 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Cresil

Ya dream with my name Barry?Its always on your lips.
                 I bet thats not all he wants on his lips

-------------

Date Posted: January 06 2011 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Barry Burton

Alright now Cresil, you keep those comments a'coming and next thing you know you're going to be the next "Noble Sacrifice" to the zombies Tongue

Looks like your going to have company Cresil.

Oh and thanks to yall who are wishing me luck, not just trolling *cough* Irishmen, the senile, and Cresil*

-------------

Date Posted: January 06 2011 at 2:54pm
Im afraid he likes me, but im afraid PF is the guy for him.

-------------

Date Posted: January 06 2011 at 6:30pm

Now I know alot of guys might swing that way where you are, but I'm afraid I'ma have to let ya down on this one Cresil.

-------------

Date Posted: January 07 2011 at 5:10am
Thats what im asking for Barry. LOL

-------------

Posted By: the slayer
Date Posted: January 07 2011 at 8:46am
good luck !

-------------

Date Posted: January 07 2011 at 8:53pm
Thanks Slayer

-------------

Posted By: steal
Date Posted: January 12 2011 at 11:45am
hell ya, 399 cans of soup on the wall. What?  Barry who? whos that?

-------------
“You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”—Malcolm S. Forbes.

Date Posted: January 12 2011 at 12:09pm
When did Steal hop on the senile bandwagon? Oh well, you have PF and Cresil to keep ya company and eat all your cans. 399 cans of soup on the wall, 399 cans, ya take one down, pass it around, 398 cans of soup on the wall...
Edit: actually with steal it'd be: 1200 cans of soup in the hidden wall, 1200 cans of soup, sneak one down, protect it with a G3, 1200 cans of butter in the other hidden wall...

-------------

Date Posted: January 12 2011 at 1:01pm
Well sounds good to me, better then hunting raccoons with bow and arrow.

-------------

Date Posted: January 12 2011 at 1:27pm
Who do ya think he's protecting the cans from Cresil? LOL

-------------

Date Posted: January 12 2011 at 7:09pm
Terrorists barry,

They are trying to steal Steals Soup!

-------------

Posted By: X O.B.C Member
Date Posted: January 14 2011 at 7:22pm
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Whos barry?

-------------
The microphone explodes, shattering the molds Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha f**k off tha commode Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop

Bulls on parade!

Print Page | Close Window