Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Board
 *O.B.C* - Forum : The *O.B.C* Forums : General Board
Message Icon Topic: O*B*C* Fubar Post Reply Post New Topic
LittleFubar
Noob*
Noob*

Online Status: Offline
Quote LittleFubar Replybullet Topic: O*B*C* Fubar
    Posted: October 05 2021 at 11:57pm
I apologize if this is odd or inappropriate. I don't know if anybody remembers him at this point but my dad was OBC Fubar. At this point it's coming up on 10 years since his death and I just happen to think of popping in here and thanking you guys. You gave my dad a lot of fun moments and you gave me a lot of fun moments too growing up. SoF2 gave my dad and I a way of "bonding" that I'll never forget or not appreciate. Things were hard and not easy to understand the last few years of his life due to some personal issues. But know that you all gave him the friends and community that he probably never knew he needed and never had. I can never thank you all enough for that. I think back on playing SoF2 once in awhile with my dad and decided to finally post something after all the years thinking about it. Thank you for being who you are, and thank you for being what you were to my dad.
IP IP Logged
Dantheman5187
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
Married to my best friend.

Quote Dantheman5187 Replybullet Posted: September 07 2022 at 9:56am
Just saw this, buddy! Not odd or inappropriate at all!

Fubar was definitely a great member of the group. I think OBC Iceman was closest with him, but he definitely had my respect. He had a great sense of humor and left us all busting our guts laughing many times! I know many of us remember him fondly. I can't imagine how things have been for you, but I have always wished well for you. Last we talked you were in school, but I don't remember much beyond that. I think we're still friends on Steam? I'm ERMAHDERD now (ERMAHGERD meme always made me laugh, and I'm a dad... ERMAHDERD) Anyhow, I try to log in most evenings.

I'm glad to see you've found us here, inactive as we are here anymore. I cannot believe that 10 years have gone by, now. We also have a (stagnant) Facebook group :o)
*O.B.C.j*Dan_the_Man
IP IP Logged
Vindictive
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

-=Vindicator=-

Quote Vindictive Replybullet Posted: November 20 2022 at 2:30am
I am sorry it took me so long to see this post. I still try to remember to pop in once and a while. I should more often. FUBAR will always be missed. Enjoyed many an hour in game with him. Glad to see you stop by. Maybe if we do another get together we should remember to invite you along.

IP IP Logged
irish
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote irish Replybullet Posted: November 24 2022 at 9:53am
We have a Facebook group......my invite must have been lost in the post.
6 times winners"YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"
IP IP Logged
Dantheman5187
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
Married to my best friend.

Quote Dantheman5187 Replybullet Posted: November 24 2022 at 10:43pm

see if you can join through this?

Edited by Dantheman5187 - November 24 2022 at 10:44pm
*O.B.C.j*Dan_the_Man
IP IP Logged