Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Computer Hardware/Software Help
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Gaming and Technology : Computer Hardware/Software Help
Message Icon Topic: j-o-o-m-l-a Post Reply Post New Topic
IvIi$$
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote IvIi$$ Replybullet Topic: j-o-o-m-l-a
    Posted: September 30 2011 at 10:07am
Anyone good with unionmla, I am having template/module issues and wondered if there is anyone who can help?

Please only respond if you know unionmla, I know some of you would be willing to help me even if you don't, just because you are all wonderful people, but I really need someone who knows CSS scripting and module setting.

Thank you,
Miss

weird i typed ---  j-o-o-m-l-a but it changed it to unionmla.....

Edited by IvIi$$ - September 30 2011 at 10:43am
Give me liberty or give me death.
IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: September 30 2011 at 3:03pm
I ahve worked with unionmla, its maybe the most secure script around but if you navigate the internet you can see that its not the most used one.First of all you have to say what you want to do.There are more simple CMS that you can use (like the nuke scripts for example) that are made for users without any PHP knowledge.
If you have a template/module issues youll have to check you unionmla version.If you use downloaded modules or templates they can be with fake version.If you buy the modules or the templates and you cant install them via the control  panel of the script you can use a support ticket.

IP IP Logged
Ice Man
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Quote Ice Man Replybullet Posted: September 30 2011 at 4:36pm
I operate several sites using j0omla, but I never got into too much customization.  I've been successful tracking down several errors and issues in the past.  PM me what the issues are and a working example of the issue (specific page, etc) and what you think might be causing the issue.
IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: September 30 2011 at 4:52pm
Wow is there some filter that changes the php script's name, or its just my imagination?MICROSOFT
IP IP Logged
X O.B.C Member
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*
Communist Pinko

Quote X O.B.C Member Replybullet Posted: September 30 2011 at 8:19pm
Com-e's that run this forum put a filter on for my trade mark words awhile back. Hug
The microphone explodes, shattering the molds Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha f**k off tha commode Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop

Bulls on parade!

IP IP Logged
IvIi$$
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote IvIi$$ Replybullet Posted: September 30 2011 at 9:14pm
i dont have a specific issue because i dont know scripting,  I just used the template manager to install a template package, followed the authors instructions on installing the mods, and it doesnt work like the demo did...and there is "no support" for purchased templates from this site i guess....blah blah blah...glad it wasnt too expensive...reinstalling and trying it again..then ill message u the addy and links...

Me
Give me liberty or give me death.
IP IP Logged
Ice Man
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Quote Ice Man Replybullet Posted: October 01 2011 at 12:38am
Make sure the template and mods are compatible with the version of j0omla you are installing.  Not everyone got caught up to version 1.6 since it was rolled out.  Try installing 1.5.23 and see if that helps.
IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: October 01 2011 at 10:57am
Youll maybe want to try this http://phpnuke.org/index.php , maybe the most simple to control CMS with alot of support and its free.Other thing if your hosting use cPanel unionmla must be free to install or reinstall.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version