Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Soldier of Fortune 2
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Gaming and Technology : Soldier of Fortune 2
Message Icon Topic: Sicko is not realy a WH Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Online Status: Offline
Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: November 10 2009 at 5:53am
lol
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
LinKan
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Quote LinKan Replybullet Posted: November 10 2009 at 10:50am
So right. Cresil, answer me now, if you don't want a discussion here, why did you make a public post? You personally started this and was kind of screaming for a hot discussion..
IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: November 10 2009 at 10:56am
Ahum , i asked if you want us to boot Sicko out of OBC but i dont see anyone say anything about this.You want us to say if he is realy Wall Hacking, well dude i spoke the truth here and posted what it realy is, if he was playing knowing this and using it for advantage, i cant know this, i post facts that i know just like you do, i want my team8 in the team.If you prefer the silence, alright! This will can be the last discussion in open forum but i guess non of us like to be chased on TS and blah blah blah blah we can ignore the problems, you realy think it was a mistake posting it on open?here we hear what you have to say, but when we spk we are ignorant, right.....only one truth exist because you have videos.Well some of our team know Sicko for 20 years personaly and you can put a value on this.If Sicko says that he dont chat we have reasons to trust him, if you ask if the videos look bad, hell yes they do, but we stil had to ask him and find some solution.
YOU Mich was acusing Sicko for Wall Hacking, or im wrong? Did you asked me if he is wallhacking on those videos, i sed yes they look bad, that was the answer of every one of us, Billy say no on this, but as you say we are ignorant so we had to ban him without questions.Lucky that we know him, know how good is he with the Pcs and some of us live next door.... i think we found a reason to stop for a moment and think.If it was me maybe i could ban me without questions because no one knows me for long time, every one knows that i can cheat if i want because im familiar with the game.. whatever.
IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: November 10 2009 at 10:59am
Originally posted by LinKan

So right. Cresil, answer me now, if you don't want a discussion here, why did you make a public post? You personally started this and was kind of screaming for a hot discussion..

Not all the topics are discussions.I want a solution, if i want a discussion ill go to the pub, if i want to be acused that im ignorant will stay 24 hours in my work place.
IP IP Logged
Le John
Noob*
Noob*

Quote Le John Replybullet Posted: November 10 2009 at 11:13am
I'm going to try to be as neutral as possible in this post since I'm neither in OBC or GAF/ref/admin.

I noticed my problem was discussed a bit, and yes, the problem looks like wh but the only I could see through the walls was the blood and only on specific parts of the maps. I provided ss of it and asked what I could do of it but I never tried to fix it because the motherboard crashed a few days later. I think there should be ss of it somewhere and how it looks like.

One thing that I feel strange is that the result of what some of you guys has said is that it's allowed to wh on your server, just to blame it on the vid card/OS, which everyone banned for wh can say and therefor get unbanned (I know no one would unban someone for that but from what is said in this topic it's possible).

One side has provided tons of evidence, and the other side hasn't provided anything to prove his innocent. Why?

And if some of you guys know him IRL, haven't you seen him play and therefor noticed this problem which he had for weeks? This makes it a little harder to believe it (not saying I don't believe it, just makes it harder to believe).

It's nice to see you stand up for him like this but to me it feels this has gone way over limits when you just believe his word against so many videos? I know you know him irl but this doesn't makes it easier for the others to believe it.

Edited by Le John - November 10 2009 at 11:23am
IP IP Logged
**GAF**|Challe|
Groupie*
Groupie*

Quote **GAF**|Challe| Replybullet Posted: November 10 2009 at 11:45am
As have been said earlier, this could have been solved for long time ago, if Sicko just admited he could see through walls, at the first convo we had with Sicko he just laugh at our accuse about he saw through walls, he told us he couldnt and we where wrong.

Maby it is like all of you guys trying to tell us, some sh*t with he´s vista/vid-card making him see trough walls but why dont you guys like the idea to give us some prove and he just take a screenie of how it looks.

Well even if thats the truth it dont explain why he played with that for month,
he knows that its not supposed to be possible to see through walls and stuff but still play with itConfused weird imo, maby thats better then if he use wh idk.

One more thing It sounds on you that it is something we dont know about, and maby it is, but imagine how it looks to us, without knowing what you guys knows and then try to understand how it looks to us. Then  maby you can understand why some of us is pissed off about all this.

I hope I dont be too harsh or you think my post is offending,  thats not my intention, just want to add my thoughs to the discussion.

Challe

IP IP Logged
Le John
Noob*
Noob*

Quote Le John Replybullet Posted: November 10 2009 at 11:58am
Originally posted by **GAF**|Challe|

One more thing It sounds on you that it is something we dont know about, and maby it is, but imagine how it looks to us, without knowing what you guys knows and then try to understand how it looks to us. Then  maby you can understand why some of us is pissed off about all this.

The links in the first post, sure. But those are about pb which doesn't exist in sof 1.00, but only in the gold version. And a ss which shows how it looks instead of links to forums where ppl just write about it.
IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: November 10 2009 at 12:05pm
I have posted the correct link already. But who cares about that you sed already its not an excuse

Edited by Cresil - November 10 2009 at 12:07pm
IP IP Logged
Le John
Noob*
Noob*

Quote Le John Replybullet Posted: November 10 2009 at 12:22pm
well if that's the correct links it has nothing to do with this.

The only thing I can find on those links is PB errors (and as I said before, PB only exist on gold) and Sicko isn't running gold, therefore not PB either and therefore, it can't be the problem.

And if it was the problem, this is how you fix it: http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29555
IP IP Logged
**GAF**|Challe|
Groupie*
Groupie*

Quote **GAF**|Challe| Replybullet Posted: November 10 2009 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Le John

Originally posted by **GAF**|Challe|

The links in the first post, sure. But those are about pb which doesn't exist in sof 1.00, but only in the gold version. And a ss which shows how it looks instead of links to forums where ppl just write about it.

Hmm I´m not talking about the links here john, maby my english is too bad, if so i am sorryOuch I meant that it sounds on you guys that you knows something more then we do about stuff concerning Sickos, like Conan said "you dont know whats going on behind closed doors" and like some others said  "you dont know about everything"

Hope that make it more clear??

IP IP Logged
Le John
Noob*
Noob*

Quote Le John Replybullet Posted: November 10 2009 at 1:24pm
Ops, didn't mean to sound offending.

Sorry guys
IP IP Logged
Rijssie
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Conan is the Best ;]

Quote Rijssie Replybullet Posted: November 10 2009 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Cresil

Ahum , i asked if you want us to boot Sicko out of OBC but i dont see anyone say anything about this.You want us to say if he is realy Wall Hacking, well dude i spoke the truth here and posted what it realy is, if he was playing knowing this and using it for advantage, i cant know this, i post facts that i know just like you do, i want my team8 in the team.

You do whatever u like. Keep him in the team whatever. As i said. He is a wallhacker to our entire team and our ref/admin staff. He will stay that way untill we get some proof. If u dont mind that we think about ur team that u protect a cheater than go ahead.  *Edit. U dont post facts at all. Unless u say that ur neighbour u know for such a long time can't have killed his wife in some passionate murder because u know him that long.. That would really help your neighbour in court when his fingerprints are all over the murderweapon..

2nd part. He played normal once right? Without lookin through walls.. So he had the problem for a while and if u see ppl through walls and be able to get a big ass advantage because of that i can fairly say that it is cheating. Knowing or not.

If you prefer the silence, alright! This will can be the last discussion in open forum but i guess non of us like to be chased on TS and blah blah blah blah we can ignore the problems, you realy think it was a mistake posting it on open?here we hear what you have to say, but when we spk we are ignorant, right.....only one truth exist because you have videos.

I hear what u say, i dont say ur ignorant. Rather naïve to believe someone's words and if u have some good arguments im willing to listen to it. Always done that. But i havent heard any good argument yet. Not a single one, except the.. Oooh I know him for so long.. Just not good enough apparantly. Sure there is a possibility that the problem is vista, but im not gonna buy some words from people that i dont know. So for me he stays a noob cheater. Unless i see some good proof. The evidence is overwhelming that he is capable seeing through walls..

If Sicko says that he dont chat we have reasons to trust him, if you ask if the videos look bad, hell yes they do, but we stil had to ask him and find some solution.

Lolz like u say. U guys are searching for a solution for the problem. Its your teammate and your thinking of a way out so hard that u make it impossible to believe that it can be as simple as hacking. No matter what kind of person he is.. Even the most honest not so very very very bright ppl come and say sorry for what they did and try to fix it.. No matter how computer noobie he or she is..

YOU Mich was acusing Sicko for Wall Hacking, or im wrong? Did you asked me if he is wallhacking on those videos, i sed yes they look bad, that was the answer of every one of us, Billy say no on this, but as you say we are ignorant so we had to ban him without questions.Lucky that we know him, know how good is he with the Pcs and some of us live next door.... i think we found a reason to stop for a moment and think.If it was me maybe i could ban me without questions because no one knows me for long time, every one knows that i can cheat if i want because im familiar with the game.. whatever.

And mich was right.. He was able to watch through walls. You may ask questions and discuss this with sicko and i never ever said that u should not. I also stated cresil that if it was my teammate i would be asking his ears off. I would definitely not blindly follow the judgement from the admins, but after seeing so much video's i would like to see some -->proof <--- that the guy isnt cheating. I would ask some screenshots. How hard is that? The whole situation could be solved already...

So don't get mad. We shown the proof. As i said, if u keep it this way im fine with it. Do what u want. U protect a guy who can see through walls and think its ok he was playing in your server. Even when he did get a big ass warning first time (first vids) and still didnt do anything about it.. He continued to play and see ppl through walls.. Sounds like a cheater to me and not an honest player..

But whatever man.. Whatever u think is good u should do..

Edited by Rijssie - November 10 2009 at 1:51pm
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version