Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Soldier of Fortune 2
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Gaming and Technology : Soldier of Fortune 2
Message Icon Topic: Sicko is not realy a WH Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Conan
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Conan Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 10:48am
Like I said, you don't know all what is going on behind close doors.

Secondly, your team has done nothing wrong.

And third you have every right to be pissed off.

Now do you want to continue going down this road?
"The leftists cannot think for themselves...they have already given into the spirit of collectivism"
IP IP Logged
Rijssie
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Conan is the Best ;]

Quote Rijssie Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 10:56am
[Another edit!] Nah not needed. Heard there was beer at another one? [/Another edit!]

I don't know all what is going on behind closed doors. I can't smell that i'm affraid. But i do know is that m4 had his ass harrassed (which he is normally used to but in a different way) unjustified. And since we were right before while some of u said we were wrong (like i said in previous post) we have trouble believing that one of u say it is the problem of vista, without any form of evidence except some article on the i'net which doesnt really involve this situation.

But then again. It is your teams problem further, but i just dont like to see some accusations in some posts here  (edit, not just post but ingame/msn and god knows where) towards our team saying that we done something that is not right.

Edited by Rijssie - November 09 2009 at 11:08am
IP IP Logged
Sith
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Sith Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 11:26am
Rijssie, talk to M4 and Le John, I believe they had a similar experience that Sicko had and can explain that it is a genuine problem.

Sicko's mistake was he didnt know how to fix this problem and didnt ask for help until it became this big deal. I dont think anyone disagrees that he was wrong to do this, not even Sicko.

You can choose to believe this is BS if you like, its your right - but remember there are ppl here who know Sicko alot better than you do and know the truth in what he says.

The result of all this is yet to be seen but I hope you trust OBC to do what they believe is right here or you can continue to post arguments....up to you.

P.S  I agree M4 didnt deserve abuse but I imagine you wouldnt be too happy at someone who accused your team mate of cheating either.

Only Now, At The End Do You Understand.
IP IP Logged
m4sof
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

Quote m4sof Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Sith

Rijssie, talk to M4 and Le John, I believe they had a similar experience that Sicko had and can explain that it is a genuine problem.

gav, i never had the same experience as bily, as you mean a videocard which make you see not normal things
think some miscommuniction.

we talked that  le john might have had the same experience but i never seen anything from that
IP IP Logged
Rijssie
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Conan is the Best ;]

Quote Rijssie Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 12:48pm
Le john saw the leaning guys through the wall like a tower.. Different kind of situation i believe, because he had to lean against a wall.. not guys behind a double wall.. like a pyramid.. As i said. Proof it and im happy. Screenshot. Lemme see the guy through the wall(s).. Isnt that hard..

It is not a genuine problem like u want to paint it. I dunno anyone who can see through walls except le john once in the past and wasnt comparable to this...and as le john states. This is because of a broke motherboard.. Not a vid card problem.

And u know sith that no matter how hard u know a guy u never can be certain. I know u've been defending ppl in the past which proven to u was wrong so hearing this from u is a bit weird.. Exactly the reason why i never, ever believe these useless statements.. Saying it is impossible because he is not the guy to do it is bs. Thats saying u are certain that your judgement about other people is correct. Above plain clear evidence and that is exactly bs. Evidence can deceive sure, but ppl how hard u know them just as much or more. U can believe that you are right Sith, but as far as im concerned the only real proof there is, is straight against sicko.. Nothing points in favor except my favorite sentence.. He is not the guy to do it!

I have said this example before but its just a shot in the bullseye how ppl can be so wrong..

"Oh i never ever expected him to be a serial killer.. He was so not the guy to do it blablabla". And u know how common this speech is..

Don't expect that ur friends are always doing the right thing.

Besides. If this is only a problem than in no way u can talk smooth that he first lies to m4 about this. No i can't see through walls. And then after enough pressure by you guys he comes up with this? He had weeks to think about an excuse..

Next time i'll go cheating and just say.. Hey i've downloaded sof and it accidentally had cheatcodes in it. Its not my fault! Dont ban me.. I thought it was normal to play with white dots in the screen and to be able to see ppl through walls.. Try to think about that before u say.. he isnt the guy to do it.. Because he is the guy who according to his statements is already months able to see ppl through walls but never does anything to stop it.. So apparantly he dont mind to cheat ;). But then again.. He is never the guy to do it? LMAO wasnt he already doing it?

Think about that before u start to say he isnt the guy to do it.. He was doing it. DONT forget that.
IP IP Logged
Cosmic
Noob*
Noob*

Quote Cosmic Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 12:56pm
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Confused

Edited by Cosmic - November 09 2009 at 12:57pm
IP IP Logged
Rijssie
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Conan is the Best ;]

Quote Rijssie Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 12:58pm
I think they trying to figure out a way to get a screenie without walls cos to prove that its his vid card xD. Photoshop ftw!
IP IP Logged
LinKan
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Quote LinKan Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 12:58pm

Stop comparing sickos fault with other players. Le john doesn't have vista and never had. The reason why his sof looked like it did was because his mothercard was burnt. This has nothing to do with sickos "problem", how can you say that he had a similiar problem? You haven't even seen le johns problem.

Sure, I did say that le john had a similiar problem myself, I'll admit immediately that it wasn't good expressed. I've never seen Sickos "problem", then I can't compare anything, a picture says more than 1000 words.

Since no one has seen a video/screenshot of the problem you're explaining (except a few OBCs), you can't post here trying to be smart or make excuses for sickos problem.
You really let sicko get away cheaply in my opinion, because as I've understood it all, no one has seen a screenshot/video of sickos problem. Maybe bounty and slayer because they know him in real life, who says that they're telling the truth? Some people wouldn't blame friends for anything, I'm like that, if I had a really good friend who was cheating in a game, I would not tell anyone about it. Le john is a friend of mine and I know he's not cheating, but even though he would, I probably would shut up about it.

Rijssie explains things very well, every cheater can blame their graphic card or whatever. Cheaters can't get away slightly like that, I've never ever seen any server admins being as mild as this. Come on, I know it's one of your teammates, of course you don't wanna believe he's cheating. If I had a teammate who got blamed for any cheats,  I would definitely want to know the truth, it's about a teams reputation, I wouldn't like if there are rumours about a cheater in my team.

I don't see where the problem is, why can't you just post a screenshot of his screen? Taking a screenshot is among the easiest things you can do, if you want I can explain exactly how to take a screenshot, including upload it if that's a problem for you. Maybe sicko has left the game for good, which sounds to me like he got busted cheating and left due to that, some people are still interested in knowing if he actually was cheating or not.

Edited by LinKan - November 09 2009 at 1:02pm
IP IP Logged
Cosmic
Noob*
Noob*

Quote Cosmic Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 1:05pm
I don't see where the problem is, why can't you just post a screenshot of his screen? Taking a screenshot is among the easiest things you can do, if you want I can explain exactly how to take a screenshot, including upload it if that's a problem for you. Maybe sicko has left the game for good, which sounds to me like he got busted cheating and left due to that, some people are still interested in knowing if he actually was cheating or not.

+ 1.

IP IP Logged
Bounty
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Bounty Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 1:25pm
yes hes right i do tend to lie alot.

oh and for the record what punishment did gaf team give you when you
were banned from are servers for cheating? linkan maybe we can treat billy the same!

oh thats right they made you from ref to adminClap

Edited by Bounty - November 09 2009 at 1:34pm

IP IP Logged
Rijssie
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Conan is the Best ;]

Quote Rijssie Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 2:07pm
Did linkan use wallhack?
I think thats more a universal hack isnt it ;).

Its not about linkan and leave this issue out of it. Unless u just try to change the subject cause u dont have anything to add to the discussion..
IP IP Logged
Intrinsically
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Intrinsically Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Rijssie

If u ban a person for wallhack and u got excellent video's and u ban the guy.. Then the guy comes to ur forum and say.. Hey it is my windows vista!  

yes rij, as a matter of fact, we have...not necessarily due to a problem with vista, but with other video card issues/settings, we most certainly have unbanned players
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version