Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Soldier of Fortune 2
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Gaming and Technology : Soldier of Fortune 2
Message Icon Topic: Sicko is not realy a WH Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
m4sof
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

Online Status: Offline
Quote m4sof Replybullet Posted: November 08 2009 at 6:42am
agreed with u mirko
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: November 08 2009 at 10:14am
i think this all got blown out of proportion and as ice said not everyone knows how to fix this.If you search these forums i played that way for a long time until i got help here. Now im not familiar with vista but the the gray and white boxes will show on any OS if the texture files had been corrupted during install.

Now I dont use it anymore but theres a program for SOF v1.00 which is anti cheat. Its called mousetrap it works on RPM and PROmod servers, it does not allow laser knives , 333, pmove, certain PK3 files it basically makes you run pure sof. I have tried to explain it to some here but of course no one wanted to listen (this was before i was banned), theres simple commands you type in chat like @cehck which will tell you everyone on the server who is using it., @ms is a command at which it will take a screenshot of everyones game. Example if me and someone else were playing and I wasnt sure if he used glows i would do @ms and it will show everything that shows on his PC.

Heres a little list of cmds

In-Game Commands:

guid - in console will return your guid
@check - in chat will print a list of all the players in your server that have mt to the console
@mt - in chat will show the mousetrap message
@ms guid - in chat will take a screenshot of the player with that guid and it will be uploaded, example: @ms 8b874
@ms - with rcon will screenshot all players on the server and screens will uploaded

Link to website

http://www.mousetrap.burpicane.com/

I know sith dont believe me when i talk about this sh*t, but do some studying about it and you will know its the real deal. Its v1.00 version of Golds Punkbuster.

BTW even tho obc mod is a pk3 file there is nothing in it that makes sof unpure. so

Edited by ANTHONY - November 08 2009 at 10:27am
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
LinKan
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Quote LinKan Replybullet Posted: November 08 2009 at 11:40am
Mousetrap is great in my opinion as well. Every player on h&s and inf use it, or atleast should. Mousetrap only works at RPM-servers though, but I think mousetrap works in wasteland since it's RPMpro?
This program proves that a player is clean, if he's using it of course.
I'm always using mousetrap, it shows that I'm clean. The only thing mt cant bust is aimbot I think, wh and other cheats are easy to discover.

Edited by LinKan - November 08 2009 at 11:42am
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: November 08 2009 at 11:51am
it does stop wh, but i think theres someway to get around it, ab is to easy to spot along with other hacks, but if a player is using wh and you do @ms i im pretty sure it shows them using wh if theres a player behind a wall in their view, just like it shows if someone is using third cross or laser knife
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
LinKan
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Quote LinKan Replybullet Posted: November 08 2009 at 11:55am

Caught many wallhackers with this program :)

IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: November 08 2009 at 12:02pm
if you got a sh*tty pc it makes you lag a little which why i dont use it right now
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Rijssie
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Conan is the Best ;]

Quote Rijssie Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 6:10am
Unbelievable.

We show u evidence that can be seen with everyone's eyes that Sicko is seeing through walls.

Evidence which can't be denied. Now i understand that u guys believe his words????!?!?!??!! instead of hard proof evidence? So we should believe every guy on our forum saying.. We dont use wallhack!? Its windows vista!!? hahahahaha.. We will unban everyone now... 

When linkan asks for a screenshot which could be quite good to show this great inexplainable wallhack lookin stuff u guys go in offensive and say its not needed? Because u trust his words? hahaha

U guys are a fkin joke! Common.. Instead of searching for some evidence u start to back him up and be blind as a bat for the truth..

I dont understand why my team and especially mich (Which trust u guys just abuse..) goes into so much trouble for u guys anymore. U are definitely NOT worth our time. Too bad since SOF is already dead and there aren't many players left. But its funny to see that u guys think its ok for ur own members to see through walls.. If another done that he would have been banned without any problem..... bah.. Bunch of hypocrits.
I hear ppl in my team say be polite on ur forum to u guys. I've seen u guys been polite to us too..So i stopped doing that either.

He is banned from our server, so the story ends there.. We dislike cheaters. I guess u just dislike and ban the ppl u dont like instead of banning the cheaters.

Edited by Rijssie - November 09 2009 at 6:23am
IP IP Logged
Rijssie
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Conan is the Best ;]

Quote Rijssie Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 6:29am
Ps. Those links u gave are about something completely else than seeing through walls?
IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 8:23am
I dont know how this happened, maybe when you read you have to understand what you read. Take a look at this.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74810

To make it easyer ill copy the post here.

I´ve installed Vista in my PC and installed SoF2 but, and i have a problem, i can look through walls the scenario windows, roof lamps and i can look other player shadows, i don´t know why, and this happens in singleplayer too, in multiplayer this trouble makes a lot of lagg, how can i solve this?

I only hope you chase all the cheaters like you are chasing Billy i guess you have a large ban list but as Billy is OBC you are ready to chase him till the end.Well he have posted already that he want to quit, which i dont like, hes a good friend and im sure he didnt wanted to cheat.
I want to thank you for trying to help us and for attacking all our team for backing up the team8 who we know alot better then you do.I wonder whos next to frap, i guess you have videos of all of us already playing on VP and WL.

IP IP Logged
Rijssie
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Conan is the Best ;]

Quote Rijssie Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 8:56am
Don't see the vid card ur talkin about. Only some integrated thingie.." Dell Optiplex with Intel 82945G Integrated graphics.."

U should be the first to know that it is impossible to trust anyone saying something about well.. It is my vista.. thats why i see through walls. U want to see proof. Because on your side u have the proof that the person u ban can see through walls. But on the other side nothing.. Except some lame article about a guy with vista and further no similarities... If we treat everyone the same (and we do) than we have to unban every single wallhacker we (and OBC have to do that as well if they think this is correct) ever banned. Because if this is a solid argument to unban a wallhacker than it is impossible to hold any ground to ban someone..

If u ban a person for wallhack and u got excellent video's and u ban the guy.. Then the guy comes to ur forum and say.. Hey it is my windows vista! I can't help it! Then u unban him? Because that is exactly what u guys are saying right now! Every cheater can say this and make use of known bugs. Hell i know a few use the vid card problem in the past all too well.. For instance legolas saying it was his vid card but put some kind of setting so low he could see to the other side of the world.. We should trust his word too? Finally came out he was lying but before that... So now because it is an OBC he is so much different than any other? If we as admins start to think like that than the objectivity is to be found verrrryyyyy far..

I've seen people being banned for god knows what while i thought they were very trustworthy and nice people. Doesnt say a thing ingame. Thats what experience told me. And u saying its an OBC chase? Thats ridicoulous.. We got from 1 person vids from obc and thats from Sicko.. If he was cheatin for months and we specced obc all the time than we would have noticed sooner dont u think?

I think its a mistake to be so naïve and follow someone's words blindly without any proof while on the other hand the proof is overwhelming for cheating..

IP IP Logged
Conan
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Quote Conan Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Rijssie

Unbelievable.

We show u evidence that can be seen with everyone's eyes that Sicko is seeing through walls.

Evidence which can't be denied. Now i understand that u guys believe his words????!?!?!??!! instead of hard proof evidence? So we should believe every guy on our forum saying.. We dont use wallhack!? Its windows vista!!? hahahahaha.. We will unban everyone now... 

When linkan asks for a screenshot which could be quite good to show this great inexplainable wallhack lookin stuff u guys go in offensive and say its not needed? Because u trust his words? hahaha

U guys are a fkin joke! Common.. Instead of searching for some evidence u start to back him up and be blind as a bat for the truth..

I dont understand why my team and especially mich (Which trust u guys just abuse..) goes into so much trouble for u guys anymore. U are definitely NOT worth our time. Too bad since SOF is already dead and there aren't many players left. But its funny to see that u guys think its ok for ur own members to see through walls.. If another done that he would have been banned without any problem..... bah.. Bunch of hypocrits.
I hear ppl in my team say be polite on ur forum to u guys. I've seen u guys been polite to us too..So i stopped doing that either.

He is banned from our server, so the story ends there.. We dislike cheaters. I guess u just dislike and ban the ppl u dont like instead of banning the cheaters.

You have no idea what is going on behind close doors....so hush.
"The leftists cannot think for themselves...they have already given into the spirit of collectivism"
IP IP Logged
Rijssie
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Conan is the Best ;]

Quote Rijssie Replybullet Posted: November 09 2009 at 10:31am
lmao conan say something pointless.. and try to shut me up because im right?

I have every right to demand why a team with your status isnt doing anything about this except finding excuses for ur teammate and blaming us for hunting OBC.. Yeh sure we are searching for hours to get u guys.. What a bs.. I came to ur server like a week ago and get all kinds of bs thrown at me so common. U guys think we done something illegal or something.. M4 got remarks at him by some of u guys.. saying he wasnt wallhacking..ridicoulous blablalba.. And now he is and u guys think its ok and normal. Anyone of u apologised to m4 yet? For saying u guys were wrong and he was right? For the fact that sicko was able to watch through walls? Wether or not the reason how he was lookin through walls.. he was right. Sicko could see through walls.

So better be a man and apologise ur sorry ass (ps not u conan, some other guys from OBC). I find it funny too that when the first vids came out sicko said he wasnt wallhackin but the more vids there came... he suddenly did could see through walls, but it was vista.. Why it took so long to confess? I smell big ass bs..

Edited by Rijssie - November 09 2009 at 10:37am
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version