Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Soldier of Fortune 2
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Gaming and Technology : Soldier of Fortune 2
Message Icon Topic: Sicko is not realy a WH Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
m4sof
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

Online Status: Offline
Quote m4sof Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 10:07am
dont need any help from you anthony

remember you tried to hack our crappy server?
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 10:10am
i wasnt trying to help you anyway you euro b*****. so stfu just throwin my 2 cents in

oh and btw you can still shove that crap of a server back up your ass.

Edited by ANTHONY - November 07 2009 at 10:10am
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Cronus
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Cronus Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 10:20am
and this is why I don't play sof any more, Sicko was not cheating he never changed any setting but he made a mistake in not seeking help with his glitching problems he is not a computer whiz, GAF have banned him for this and they have every right to do so as its there server. so why as everyone turned up here to gloat?
IP IP Logged
m4sof
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

Quote m4sof Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 10:31am
Originally posted by ANTHONY

i wasnt trying to help you anyway you euro b*****. so stfu just throwin my 2 cents in

oh and btw you can still shove that crap of a server back up your ass.

thats the anthony we know :)

and for my ass, it can handle a variety of object but a server still wont fit

btw who can help me out with a 6 letters word which stars with a b?

euro b*****?

bandit ?

IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 10:59am
B ! '][' [ )-(

Sicko is the last person you should have to suspect of using something.Smokin is the one to worry about wh hahaha    na but theres others you should really check out. I have never seen anyone use crouch+leanleft+leanright script so out in the open till i played in OverKill one day.Even I dont need a fkin movement script and i always play stoned or drunk.

so really im stickin up for sicko i highly doubt he uses anything besides luck.

BTW sick if you ever install sof again i wouldnt mind doin a little 1v1 sometime on the weekend.

Edited by ANTHONY - November 07 2009 at 11:11am
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 11:17am
Originally posted by LinKan

Bit funny that this discussion went this far, this topic was made because you/we were going to discuss sickos "problem", but only a few posts are actually about sicko ^^ Rename it to "The accusation thread"?

I have started this topic here to show to the ppl those two links, not to recieve advices or lessons for binding a screenshot key.

GR33N you sure you read all the posts on those topics i have posted? There is a hack made on this, its a form of WallHack google it.
IP IP Logged
GR33N
Noob*
Noob*

Quote GR33N Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Cresil

GR33N you sure you read all the posts on those topics i have posted? There is a hack made on this, its a form of WallHack google it.

Yea I clicked on those links but all I get is posts from people having problems with pbss...guess I'm looking at the wrong topics then..

Anyhow, we're not, at all, asking for a public stoeing here like Bounty called it. It's just dissappointing and frustrating to see how you guys seem to close your eyes for all this, ignore all those vid's and classify this case as a misjudgement from GAF Team.

But it's rather useless to continue like this, especially after having read Sicko's last post and realising that he himself won't do anymore effort to try and find the cause for his problem ánd the solution.

The last thing we wanted, was to see another player leave this game. It's a pity, and imo it doesn't make sense at all. Why take a decision like that when you are so sure of your ground?
If I was wrongly accused of cheating I would do all the necessary to prove those bastards wrong and not take the easy way out and leave the scene through the back door..
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by GR33N

If I was wrongly accused of cheating I would do all the necessary to prove those bastards wrong and not take the easy way out and leave the scene through the back door..

because people dont listen. You can even try to show them in game how sh*t is being done but yet they still wanna say "they" glitch,hck or use tweaks.
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Ice Man
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Quote Ice Man Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by GR33N

It's just dissappointing and frustrating to see how you guys seem to close your eyes for all this, ignore all those vid's and classify this case as a misjudgement from GAF Team.

I don't think anyone is doing this at all.  On the contrary, he was asked to explain himself in the vids and he has done so.  No one is closing their eyes to the vids you have presented, and no one is discounting your claims.  Sicko gave his explaination and that is what people are getting behind.

There are countless number of people we have caught shooting through grass and trees and when asked they would explain they see black and white gridlines and no grass.  Most everyone didn't know how to fix this as they just don't know computers.  Just because someone is on a computer doesn't mean they understand how it works or how to repair it.  We've taken steps to help as many people as we can to solve their problems, and like I said, many did not know they had a problem or that it was fixable, let alone how to download new drivers or even install them.

Perhaps in the future if you see someone doing something fishy you could take them aside and say "Hey, these shots you are making look really weird, is there something going on with your graphics card?"  Because in the long run it would save you a heck of a lot of time and hard drive space.

Edited by Ice Man - November 07 2009 at 1:59pm
IP IP Logged
LinKan
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Quote LinKan Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 3:08pm
Windows Vista Clap Embarrassed
IP IP Logged
X O.B.C Member
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*
Communist Pinko

Quote X O.B.C Member Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 4:51pm

Just about every1 trys a "mod".Looks like another obc bustedBig%20smile.At least vins thread went on for weeks.LOL

Edited by X O.B.C Member - November 07 2009 at 4:52pm
The microphone explodes, shattering the molds Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha f**k off tha commode Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop

Bulls on parade!

IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote C2H® Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 9:56pm
CLOSE THE DAMN TOPIC!!!Billy had his last word already...he deleted the game...

Some of you Vista users have had the same problem and you admitted it in here...Clearly he had no idea what is going on

So lets end this pointless conversation!
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version