Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Soldier of Fortune 2
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Gaming and Technology : Soldier of Fortune 2
Message Icon Topic: Sicko is not realy a WH Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Online Status: Offline
Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 5:09am
So Jacky what you want us to do now, ban Billy, do we have some time to discuss this?Reading your posts i see how you will say "all OBCs are cheaters", any momen. I dont understand how you feal, like you help us solving a problem, or you feal happy catching the BIG CHEATER Sicko.All i read is war of words, pointless, lets see other ppl spk their mind here and see what we going to do.
IP IP Logged
m4sof
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

Quote m4sof Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 6:07am
stay reasonable all plz

lets see what happens if billy fixes his drivers ?

updating a driver wont take over 30 minutes even :/

IP IP Logged
the slayer
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote the slayer Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 6:28am
carnt believe this sh*t is still going on , f**k um i wont play in vp again since i saw them vids, the ones of linken useing 333 and gun glow in there that is and noing he can turn on wallhack when he wants is enough for me. vp is full of cheating twats any way, do you really want to play there ?
IP IP Logged
m4sof
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

Quote m4sof Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 6:43am
you need actually players to have even cheaters

not many players on any server lately :(
IP IP Logged
Bounty
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Bounty Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 6:58am
well billy is banned and thats should be enough, billy says its his pc then theres not much you or we can do about it, you guys have made up your minds up already so it doesnt really matter what it is. if you guys dont like the idea of him playing with these settings then leave him banned just as we have left linkan banned for cheating also

IP IP Logged
LinKan
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Quote LinKan Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 7:14am
Sad guys, very sad.
When you get under pressure you have to accuse other players like me for cheating. You have no evidence that I'm cheating, I'm laughing at your ignorance. You've innocently banned me for a gay-reason, but that does not prevent me from playing in wasteland. Even if I'm able to play in your server I don't do it since I'm not that stupid, and I don't really care either.

Bit funny that this discussion went this far, this topic was made because you/we were going to discuss sickos "problem", but only a few posts are actually about sicko ^^ Rename it to "The accusation thread"?

Btw bounty why do you think I'm cheek? Maybe cause I was the one who recorded most of these videos?
IP IP Logged
Bounty
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Bounty Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 7:21am
yes your right linkan your comments hold no weight in my eyes, nore do your vids. i could put a wallhack on to spec someone take 30 second clips of anyone then convince myself there hacking. alot of things matter in an old game like this the amount of times ive played in the past and been accused of wh. when somebody actually on ts gave there position away.
iam not saying this is the case here just an example

IP IP Logged
GR33N
Noob*
Noob*

Quote GR33N Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 7:24am
Ok guys, no need to turn this discussion into a mudfight and start making random accusations or ripping up old sores.

I think we're mature enough to deal with this in a constructive way without damaging the relations these two teams have built up during all those years.

Fact: during our SNF a couple of weeks ago there were some vids taken of Sicko who was making some "strange" and "unexplainable" kills. After running through the collection of vids multiple times and having a discussion with all the admins, the only conclusion we could make was that those "strange and unexplainable" shots were just "impossible" shots which could have never been made without using wallhack. So we made the ban.

After that there have been numerous conversations between some OBC and some GAF. We could have easily made all those vid's public, but we wanted to deal with this in a more carefull way because, we thought, this concerned a rather sensitive issue.

Our goal was to convince the other OBC's from the fact that Sicko was cheating and let it up to them to make their own conclusions.
It's a good thing to support and back a teammate, but it starts getting ridiculous when one does that while being confronted with evidence that obviously proves the opposite. And I guess that's what's bothers us most.

Of course everybody makes mistakes. So it could even be possible that we made a mistake by banning Sicko for wh. But we would like to see some evidence then that proves us wrong. Maybe it's not a bad idea to let Sicko record a video of himself, so we can all see the map through his eyes and than maybe we can conclude if it's his pc, his operations system, his graphic card, or...

@ Cresil: I took a look at those links. They are about people, running vista, and having problems with screenshots which return black when taken with punbkbuster. Sorry man, but this has nothing to do at all with rendering an RMG map or the possibilty to see people through walls.

Green.

Edited by GR33N - November 07 2009 at 7:27am
IP IP Logged
LinKan
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Quote LinKan Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 7:25am
Originally posted by the slayer

carnt believe this sh*t is still going on , f**k um i wont play in vp again since i saw them vids, the ones of linken useing 333 and gun glow in there that is and noing he can turn on wallhack when he wants is enough for me. vp is full of cheating twats any way, do you really want to play there ?

Haha, man, I would give you anything if you could show me a video of me using gunglows, I've never done that during my sof period. Put some evidence behind your statements slayer, you can't prove I either got 333 or gun glow.

By the way, knowing how to turn it on and to play with it is 2 different things slayer. Do you know how easy it's getting caught with wh?
If anyone wants to cheat slayer, it's not difficult at all.. Google is your best friend you know ;).

All I can say is : Nice try :)
IP IP Logged
LinKan
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

Quote LinKan Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 7:30am

Green, a speecher as always. He's totally right. 1-0 Green

IP IP Logged
GR33N
Noob*
Noob*

Quote GR33N Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 7:30am

This topic is about Sicko, not about Linkan and his history with OBC.

Stay on it plz..
IP IP Logged
Bounty
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Bounty Replybullet Posted: November 07 2009 at 7:41am
why you guys so bothered? hes banned!!!!

what do you want a public stoneing ffs its a game.

leave him banned problem solved

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version