Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
On the web
 *O.B.C* - Forum : The *O.B.C* Forums : On the web
Message Icon Topic: 15 Year Old plots to kill mother Post Reply Post New Topic
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Online Status: Offline
Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Topic: 15 Year Old plots to kill mother
    Posted: September 05 2009 at 9:30pm
By Sofia Santana

Sun Sentinel

Saturday, September 05, 2009

MIAMI BEACH — A 15-year-old boy wanted his mother dead and hatched a murder plot with another teen over a series of cell phone text messages in the moments leading up to their failed attempt Friday night, police said.

The 15-year-old asked the other boy, age 13, to slash his mother's throat in his Alton Road driveway and said that if the boy wasn't able to complete the task, the 15-year-old would be able to finish the job using a box cutter, according to a police report. The 15-year-old said the crime would serve as the 13-year-old's initiation into a club called "Sons of Anachy," the report states.

When the 15-year-old and his mother pulled into the driveway about 7:30 p.m., the 13-year-old lay in waiting behind a gate and attacked the mother as she approached, slashing her with a kitchen knife in the face and neck area before the knife broke on the woman's collar bone, police said.

The woman, identified as Eliana Poveda, 50, of Coral Gables, was not severely injured and was able to call 911, after which paramedics treated her in the driveway, police said.

Officers found a teen matching the description Poveda provided of her attacker, and after interviewing him took him into custody and discovered the text messages on his cell phone that implicate the 15-year-old, according to police reports.

Both teens were taken Friday night to Miami-Dade County's Juvenile Assessment Center, where they remained Saturday.

The 15-year-old, who attends a Catholic high school, is being held on charges of conspiracy to commit murder, solicitation to commit murder and tampering with evidence. The 13-year-old, who is a middle school student in Miami Beach, is being held on charges of attempted first degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder and tampering with evidence.

Read more on the SunSentinel.com
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Hagar
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Hagar Replybullet Posted: September 06 2009 at 1:17am
Probably because his mom banned his ass from some computer game I'll bet.
IP IP Logged
Vindictive
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

-=Vindicator=-

Quote Vindictive Replybullet Posted: September 06 2009 at 2:48am
no more warcrack for you!

IP IP Logged
Phoenix
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Phoenix Replybullet Posted: September 06 2009 at 9:22am
I bet that kid was given everything he ever wanted. and when he started to become out of control thats when she decides to do something and this is his reaction to it... and I bet she thought catholic schooling could help control him HA... IMO.

No.. .. The mother didnt deserve to be hurt over this.. I was just making a point thats all.

R.I.P. Crazyhorse & Fubar You will Never be forgotten and forever in all our hearts
IP IP Logged
ID-SNIPER-BUNNY
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

Quote ID-SNIPER-BUNNY Replybullet Posted: September 06 2009 at 10:41am
if that was my kid i would put him up for adoption :)
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version