Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Want to join Team *O.B.C*?
 *O.B.C* - Forum : The *O.B.C* Forums : Want to join Team *O.B.C*?
Message Icon Topic: wouldnt mind reppin the O.B.C tags in my name... Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3
vorlon
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote vorlon Replybullet Posted: July 29 2009 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Mormons-1 Dog-0

why? well as we all know the mormon religion is sack full of controversy, lies, and plain ridiculousness. Me and my dog have devoted our lifes to exposing them for their child like fallacies, and just when we discovered the TRUTH about the mormons and the full extent of their intensions, the brutish mormons kidnapped my dog and killed him (leaving only his collar and a picture of his broken corpse on my doorstep). I fear what will happen to my loved ones if i expose them for what they are now, so i wait.... in anticipation for them to remove their gaurd. Only then will i swoop in and not only avenge the death of my best friend, but also save mankind from sure damnation.

Be wary though, they have yet to give up on shutting me up. They may come after you, so be strong. And buy team fortress 2 :d

oh and thanks for your vote!

You and Conan are going to get on like a house on fire Big%20smile

IP IP Logged
Conan
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Quote Conan Replybullet Posted: July 29 2009 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by vorlon

why? well as we all know the mormon religion is sack full of controversy, lies, and plain ridiculousness. Me and my dog have devoted our lifes to exposing them for their child like fallacies, and just when we discovered the TRUTH about the mormons and the full extent of their intensions, the brutish mormons kidnapped my dog and killed him (leaving only his collar and a picture of his broken corpse on my doorstep). I fear what will happen to my loved ones if i expose them for what they are now, so i wait.... in anticipation for them to remove their gaurd. Only then will i swoop in and not only avenge the death of my best friend, but also save mankind from sure damnation.

Be wary though, they have yet to give up on shutting me up. They may come after you, so be strong. And buy team fortress 2 :d

oh and thanks for your vote!

You and Conan are going to get on like a house on fire Big%20smile

Well that didn't take long.   LOL
"The leftists cannot think for themselves...they have already given into the spirit of collectivism"
IP IP Logged
Mormons-1 Dog-0
Groupie*
Groupie*

Quote Mormons-1 Dog-0 Replybullet Posted: July 30 2009 at 1:24am
wait? im confused.... me and conan are going to get on or along? lawl!

id be fine with getting along with conan and also the rest of obc. everyones really cool and i see this site was created in 2004. i dig that its not like a new thing and it shows that ppl here are commited to doing what they (and myself) love; fraggin other ppls K/d ratios Big%20smile but in all seriousness, thank you all so much for being so hospitable. Oh, and not makign fun of me cause mormons killed my dog....

Mormons killed my dog. I will have my revenge.....
IP IP Logged
vorlon
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote vorlon Replybullet Posted: July 30 2009 at 4:24pm

wait? im confused.... me and conan are going to get on or along? lawl!

you will get on with him very well mate, it was like reading one of his posts, maybe not about mormons but any other religeous organisation you can think off.

not saying he is wrong though Wink

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version