Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Want to join Team *O.B.C*?
 *O.B.C* - Forum : The *O.B.C* Forums : Want to join Team *O.B.C*?
Message Icon Topic: Before you even bother on making a post! Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
Secret Spy
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Secret Spy Replybullet Topic: Before you even bother on making a post!
    Posted: July 18 2009 at 4:10pm
After jumping post to post reading every single comment, got me a little pissed about people's ignorance.

First things first. Do NOT Judge Team OBC If you don't know crap about it. ( That includes even if you have been here for whatever years. )

Now If you are willing to wait a random period time to join OBC without changing your mind and making us waste our time reading your posts. Read, and if you are not willing, READ anyways. And also, if you just want to join to have any kind of powers in any kind of server. DO NOT  EVEN BOTHER.

People that post are the ones really interested in joining, but sad thing about it is, people come, read their post, change their mind of supposly " Kissing OBCs ass to join " Well guess what, you are wrong.

It has always been about the people in it, how they are, how they treat you, and of course, DO NOT expect to be respected and well treated if you don't respect others.

In every single game I've been in, out of 100 or more clans. No clan gets to OBCs toes. Because OBC has always been united.

That's why is worth the wait to join OBC, because you don't kiss ass in that period of waiting to join, but get to know other OBC members, how they are. It's never been about... OH IM IN OBC, NOW KISS MY ASS. That's never happened and never will. You know why people take so long to join? Because in case there is any kind of change of personallity and being a total a-hole.

If OBC would have been so easy to join... where do you think it would be.

Probably this was a useless post. But I like speaking my mind if something is out of line.

Edited by Secret Spy - July 18 2009 at 4:11pm
IP IP Logged
*s!cko*
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
Newest Team Member

Quote *s!cko* Replybullet Posted: July 18 2009 at 4:23pm
 Clapping%20Hands Clapping%20Hands Clapping%20Hands Clapping%20Hands  Clapping%20Hands 

***SICKO***
IP IP Logged
Phoenix
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Phoenix Replybullet Posted: July 18 2009 at 6:20pm
ClapClapClap Well said (now do u feel better lol)

R.I.P. Crazyhorse & Fubar You will Never be forgotten and forever in all our hearts
IP IP Logged
Mr P
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Mr P Replybullet Posted: July 18 2009 at 7:14pm
Well said Secret.  
I played in Wasteland from the beginng. I didn't know I
wanted to join the team until I got on TeamSpeak. I send in my request to
join and left it at that - if I was accepted I would be informed. Several
months later I went online to play and almost couldn't get on - the site
was packed. It was my initiation nite and I hadn't been informed. Luckily
I got on and was inducted to OBC (Great time with great people). 
If you REALLY want to join the team - let us know, and be patient.
Quit sending posts every day or 2 to see if you have been accepted.
All it does is clog up the forums and piss people off.
Get TeamSpeak, be courteous and respectfull to all. Have fun - and DON'T
shoot the old guy (Mr P).
Luck to all you wannabes.
*O.B.C.* Mr P
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: July 18 2009 at 9:10pm
LOL JUAN couldnt hope but wonder if this was directed to me :) but i do like how you say "And also, if you just want to join to have any kind of powers in any kind of server. DO NOT EVEN BOTHER." really check the admins you got and tell me if they are in obc just for admins not all but some.i know we talked some on msn last night but maybe i will be on again tonight so if you see me on hit me up.
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: July 18 2009 at 10:30pm
If you powerfreack, this not means that we all are.PISS OFF
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: July 18 2009 at 11:10pm
lol c1h should really reread my post unstead of scanning through like most u do didnt say you all were as i stated here "really check the admins you got and tell me if they are in obc just for admin not all but some"
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Phoenix
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Phoenix Replybullet Posted: July 18 2009 at 11:13pm
Anthony, if you feel that some admins are being a abusive. Get fraps vid them and put it here or give it to ICE you can trust him. and dont announce your taping them either.

R.I.P. Crazyhorse & Fubar You will Never be forgotten and forever in all our hearts
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: July 18 2009 at 11:22pm
yea like that will happen i have sent pms to more then just ice and as usual no responses like you guys would give a sh*t about what i said even before any of this happened only one who trusted my instincts when there was a hacker on wl bounty was the only one to believe me and i was right everytime.they cant spot hackers but yet they ban people for no reason.(not all people read the chat most of it is useless binds) but when i do the !ca knowing admins will see,nothing ever happens

my 3rd edit lol....and frap your admins?its not my duty to watch your admins,when i try to tell you its your turn to frap.

Edited by ANTHONY - July 18 2009 at 11:26pm
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Sith
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Sith Replybullet Posted: July 18 2009 at 11:50pm
You cant expect people to believe you when you offer no proof Anthony, regardless of your history.

Only Now, At The End Do You Understand.
IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: July 19 2009 at 12:38am
So... we dont trust each other and need some one to frap us to proof we are bad admins or abuse our powers?I realy Spanked PF like 50 times the other day on TF2, it was so fun, he thought the server is lagy.lol
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: July 19 2009 at 1:10am
i had proof when i had ss and fraps and before my pc crashed and had to reformat..but wtf you guys care anyway it wouldnt do nothin.to bad you guys cant get a screen shot of frap of me using 333 or typeing any cmd to get 333 or now from what sith says my accuracy with ak is being thrown into all this.you guys got logs see if i typed any scripts for 333 or better accuracy on your server you wont i play stock setting whether or not you wanna believe me...ha onyl thing i change is crosshair size which is down to 8 just about none.and c1h i dont give 2 sh*ts about pf i could own him in tf2 just like i was in sof2

Edited by ANTHONY - July 19 2009 at 1:11am
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version