Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Soldier of Fortune 2
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Gaming and Technology : Soldier of Fortune 2
Message Icon Topic: SOF2 2nd disk won't load Post Reply Post New Topic
Rooster
Noob*
Noob*

Online Status: Offline
Quote Rooster Replybullet Topic: SOF2 2nd disk won't load
    Posted: May 05 2009 at 10:05am
I have been trying to load sof2 on my computer with windows 98 and the second disk won't install.  I had sof2 on this computer before and the game worked fine, but the computer got a bug and the guy that repaired it cleared everything off the hard drive.
I put the first disk in and the install  begins no problem, then when it asks to put the second disk in and I do as instructed, it doesn't continue to load.
Any way around this?  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: May 05 2009 at 10:50am
No idea, i install it from iso image with daemon tool and it works fine on any windows.The solution ill give you is to install the first CD, when it ask you to put the second just cut it somehow, restart your pc for example :) lol, then put the second cd and just copy the filse from it in SOF2 folder.If the cd dont load anyhow and you dont see it in your cdrom just download it from the torrent sites.luck
IP IP Logged
EviL_JaCk
Groupie*
Groupie*

Quote EviL_JaCk Replybullet Posted: May 05 2009 at 1:49pm
i have an alternative for you dont jno how to fix your problem tho . but if you have lime wire .. i adviseyou to down load the file ...... SOF2_FULL[raydog]........ extractr  it to your desk top you will see a sof2_full    folder go in there and start your download with the batch file .. thats what i had to do . my cd's are to wrecked to use
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version