Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Soldier of Fortune 2
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Gaming and Technology : Soldier of Fortune 2
Message Icon Topic: Banned By Noob(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
*s!cko*
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
Newest Team Member

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 10:55am
 Sharing%20Popcorn this is good. but ther are rules on the server & no cussing is 1 & play fair is a big 1 so going on & on it will not help

***SICKO***
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by C2H®

Me showing you that....Best lie of the year (Y) If its up to me the ban stays...

Yea the biggest lie of the year what ever then.i knew when i first posted,that the post wouldnt mean sh*t here mainly cuz i said fk you to an admin.and i know coming here to argue wouldnt do sh*t no matter what i say blows over your head but what the admins say is like a word from god.but you know what it felt good saying fk u....actually it felt great f**k You c2h.me and you didnt get along before you became obc now your obc with the powers you can do whatever you want i bet in admin section theres a party going on cuz you banned me,whats your reward you get a buttcake?...
DAMN FORUM CENSOR ITS SUPPOSED TO SAY F#U#C#K Y#O#U C2H

Edited by ANTHONY - March 04 2009 at 1:08pm
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
SHEBANGS
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 1:23pm
Hahahaha.  I'm glad I got to read this before it disappears.  I appreciate an honest don't give a f***.  Oh wait, is that allowed?  lol

Too bad this didn't happen a few days ago before the secret handshake. 

lol @ buttcake 

IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 2:51pm
Have fun in other servers bye bye! :)
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 3:03pm
Eh oh well sh*t happens i think i needed a break from sof anyway will miss owning most of you....Thank You Conan and Others for the fun 6 + years of playing on your servers hope to see SOME on other servers or games.

Peace Out
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Sith
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 5:30pm
hey Ant,

glad you look up to me so much you try to copy me.
Just a pity you can't tell the difference between what I do and what you did. I have fun with people and I may change the spelling of something so that it sounds like a swear, but this is for the purpose of humour.

Most certainly you wont see me typing what you typed to C2H and certainly not in anger as you did.

I don't fully understand what happened but what I do know is Ant regardless of whether C2H was right or wrong you could have handled this whole situation like an adult. I am also sure that any other OBC would have banned you had you spoke to them the way you did to C2H.

If this is what you have become then perhaps you not coming back is best all round.

Only Now, At The End Do You Understand.
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 8:19pm
I have fun with people and I may change the spelling of something so that it sounds like a swear, but this is for the purpose of humour.

ahahah bs bro change the spelling my ass atleast i censored mine with the * evrytime ive seen you say it there is no censored its just b*****.but its whatever everyday the mexicans cuzz in spanish and not a f**king thing is done to them but let someone say b***** in english and a war breaks.but o well fk it im gonna go get high.sith your another super admin this clan has f**king twisting me and flipp for saying care? or when we were owning yall and you got pissed and swaped teams so your team can win,get a life and play the game like it was meant to be played the game is rated M for mature if parents are dumb enough to let their 14 year old kid play a rated M game then their kid should be allowed to see cuss words.Btw Sith i wouldnt look up to you if my life depended on it.

Edited by ANTHONY - March 04 2009 at 8:26pm
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 9:10pm
Anthony...I guess you still haven't thought that you actually did something wrong...you accuse everyone else doing this and that...but not yourself!
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

bullet Posted: March 05 2009 at 12:01am
you dont read everything do you.Last thing i have to say in this post plz close.F.U.C.K You C2H you are a noob you must of sucked a lot of dick to get in obc have fun noob.
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Cronus
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: March 05 2009 at 2:34am
Anthony calm down you are getting out of line at the end of the day its only a game and it not worth getting upset about. disrespecting C2H and the rest of the OBC Team is not the right way for you to get your ban lifted, You was kicked first which IMO is not a big deal you should of walked away for a few hours to calm down then when you come back make sure you don't go back to the place that glitched, because you have been around along time and you know we don't allow glitching its seen a cheat on our server. 
IP IP Logged
Sith
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: March 05 2009 at 6:31am
Originally posted by ANTHONY

.sith your another super admin this clan has f**king twisting me and flipp for saying care? or when we were owning yall and you got pissed and swaped teams so your team can win,get a life and play the game like it was meant to be .

Ignorance shines through as usual Ant,

1. People were spamming the word care? Warning was given by myself saying if that word is spammed I will twist you. You decided to test me on this and you got twisted. So it seems like you are giving half a story here.

2. Wasnt actually me who swapped the teams, I'm not even sure how to do it to be honest. But I did find it amusing that people were complaining about it considering how stacked the teams were. Point is you are ready to accuse people of something without even knowing if they are responsible.

Only Now, At The End Do You Understand.
IP IP Logged
Conan
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

bullet Posted: March 05 2009 at 12:01pm

Time for you to CALM down Anthony.....and come back at a later time.

Meanwhile I may see you in TF2     Wink
"The leftists cannot think for themselves...they have already given into the spirit of collectivism"
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version