Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Soldier of Fortune 2
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Gaming and Technology : Soldier of Fortune 2
Message Icon Topic: Banned By Noob(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Online Status: Offline
bullet Topic: Banned By Noob
    Posted: March 03 2009 at 11:27pm
Hey all,well just playing on village1 under the name of Jefferson Davis then i was kicked by c2h for no reason.i was pissed so when i came by i said fk you to him because that was a bs kick.C2H i dont know what the fk your problem is but you are the biggest NOOB admin obc has ever had if you got something against me then say it.
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: March 03 2009 at 11:35pm
You glitched...WE asked you not to do it...Once Naughty mentioned your Glitching you called him a b*****(Bardon)...I told others in TS : one more time and ill kick him...You came in and told me to f**k off!!!And now you swear in forum too...Clap

This Kinda attitude wont help You a bit...And i know you've been banned before

Edited by C2H® - March 03 2009 at 11:40pm
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

bullet Posted: March 03 2009 at 11:39pm
well first off its a spot in the map like in western2 you find the secret just there it doesnt say you found a secret.second dont try saying you warned me because you never did and your right i did call naughty a B***h spelt like that not spelt out.im sure admins have said worse then that on the server so grow up you power hungry admin you banned me for bs reason first time i get kicked without reason no warning nothing thats when i came back and said fk you and i will say it again because you never warned never put a reason why i was kicked and now im banned dude you need to learn what being an admin really is about just because sith and others abuse people dont mean all should.
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: March 03 2009 at 11:45pm
Its still the same B***h or b*****...How can you compare Western2 secret with that Glitch?You really are dumb enough not to learn from others mistakes...@rietsoldier was just planted before your kick

Edited by C2H® - March 03 2009 at 11:45pm
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

bullet Posted: March 03 2009 at 11:54pm
bs he wasnt planted.and wtf we get kicked for typing out B***h i see sith say worse sh*t on the server,so bro fk you and the rules you make up,they are total bs.wow your obc so you can make your own rules when your admin.and it is a secret im sure the guy who made that map put there for a reason its not like people dont know about it.

Edited by ANTHONY - March 03 2009 at 11:55pm
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 12:02am
You got kicked for swearing and for several Glitching...Banned you for telling me F**k You

Ill discuss your unban opportunity with team

Edited by C2H® - March 04 2009 at 12:07am
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 12:55am
man shut up swearing i got kicked for?i didnt know spelling b***** like B***H gets you kicked another bs excuse and i am glad i said Fk You you needed someone to say that to you, maybe it will make you think about the bs rules you make up when you wanna kick or ban someone.

BTW kick all the mexicans that play they all glitch you your self glitch to so stop with the bs ok

Edited by ANTHONY - March 04 2009 at 12:56am
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 2:05am
im not the one who swears and glitches....Kick you with no reason,ban you with no reason...what is that all about???There is always a reason for situations like this....Im not going to discuss with you about this anymore...its up to the team...

Edited by C2H® - March 04 2009 at 2:07am
IP IP Logged
*DC * Your Dead
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 4:25am
Give ya a little bit of advice "Topic : Banned By Noob " One, that is no way you address any OBC member. Just for that i would leave you banned. Two, you know that there is no cussing on the server. When you can show some respect then we will think about it. Til then have fun playing on other servers. 

IP IP Logged
Intrinsically
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 8:11am
anthony, it's clear you're upset, but you're being an ass...if this is an attempt to make yourself look cool to your teammates, congratulations, job well done...now back to the point, call it whatever you want, using that spot in the map is anything but fair, you can shoot out, but others can't shoot in, not the case with the spot in western town, so there's your difference...if people are going to continue to take advantage of it, and not cut the crap when asked by an admin, we can always just remove the map from the server.

if you don't know by now that our basic motto is "play fair", I don't know what to tell you
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 9:21am
Originally posted by C2H®

Kick you with no reason,ban you with no reason...what is that all about???There is always a reason for situations like this....Im not going to discuss with you about this anymore...its up to the team...
after you type /adm kick or /adm ban you could type a reason out.but im sure obc all might super admins already knew that

Originally posted by *DC * Your Dead

Give ya a little bit of advice "Topic : Banned By Noob " One, that is no way you address any OBC member. Just for that i would leave you banned. Two, you know that there is no cussing on the server. When you can show some respect then we will think about it. Til then have fun playing on other servers. <span ="lgText"></span>

I havent seen you in months but your admins say worse sh*t then me on the server i was nice enough to type it with the ****.i see sith calling people b*****es gaf calling people pussies so when i spell b***** like B***h i get kicked f**k You and that bs rule you guys wanted me ban now im banned (not for long)prob unbanned as we speak.
Originally posted by Intrinsically

anthony, it's clear you're upset, but you're being an ass...if this is an attempt to make yourself look cool to your teammates, congratulations, job well done...now back to the point, call it whatever you want, using that spot in the map is anything but fair, you can shoot out, but others can't shoot in, not the case with the spot in western town, so there's your difference...if people are going to continue to take advantage of it, and not cut the crap when asked by an admin, we can always just remove the map from the server.

if you don't know by now that our basic motto is "play fair", I don't know what to tell you

Damn im right im upset he said i was warned when i wasnt he might of said it on ts but i havent been on ts since i was kicked from that a few months ago.trying to look cool in front of my teammates?what teammates am i trying to look in front of.i dont care wtf you people think of me there is no need for me to "look cool in front of anyone".i just speak the way i feel,better then holding it in and maybe you should take the map off the cycle why have a map on if you dont want people using the tricks or better yet since you know everything modify the map to where you cant go there put a fince around it oh i forgot banning is much funner and easier.well peace out.c2h thanks for showing me that spot a few days ago asshole.
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: March 04 2009 at 10:40am
Me showing you that....Best lie of the year (Y) If its up to me the ban stays...
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version