Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Want to join Team *O.B.C*?
 *O.B.C* - Forum : The *O.B.C* Forums : Want to join Team *O.B.C*?
Message Icon Topic: i would like to help :) Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 4 Next >>
ID*Wounded wolf
Noob*
Noob*

Online Status: Offline
Quote ID*Wounded wolf Replybullet Topic: i would like to help :)
    Posted: January 14 2009 at 7:51am

hey ! its me wounded wolf ! im the ID leader !! i dont see OBC that much in WL laitly :S and some players started to do bad stuff like 3rding and bad words !! so i was thinking if i can help you by giving me some powers in WL maybe reff's power ! that way i can help WL get better :) i play sof for years !! maybe for 5 or 6 !! all OBCs know me ! and im friends with them all :) i would to hear from u soon :) thnx

ID powa
IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote C2H® Replybullet Posted: January 14 2009 at 8:03am
IP IP Logged
Intrinsically
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Intrinsically Replybullet Posted: January 14 2009 at 8:45am
while the offer is appreciated, we have always tended to our own servers, and that is not likely to change

3rd is disabled, so you can enter the commands all day long, it won't do you much good

just because you don't see us, doesn't mean we're not there Wink
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: January 14 2009 at 10:55am
lol you dont have to enter commands to get third.theres mods and such.like last night lambisko was fog hacking when i tell admin nothing happens.you guys are making people not wanna play there.or you just dont give a s*** either way wl is starting to go down hill it use to be  great place but not anymore theres a lot of cussing and hacking and yet no one tends to give a rats ass
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: January 14 2009 at 11:36am

I cant belive my eyes, lol.Is that the same Wolf that swears all the time in 5 languages?Come one blame the admins, or maybe help giving example to the other players shuting your moughts, play more talk less.You want to talk about how Wasteland was in the past?The VOTES were used CORRECTLY, when some one is cheating or cursing, not just to change the map to col1.The players were helping, telling to the others with bad attitude not to swear.Ask yourself why no one is doing this anymore.I was asked 100 times why im asking some one to shut up or why im helping to some one or why im telling to Unnamed to change name.

Cant you guys figure out how to help without ref powers?There are alot of ID members playing WL server most of the time, cant you just talk to the players and take any action same way you change the maps all the time?
Im not surprised if OBC dont give a "rats ass" anymore, all that are ready to help want a reward, and those that dont are humiliated.
Hope you get my point, if you realy care like you say, try working on your attitude first, i cant post 100 screenshots how Wolf is cursing, good example to your clanmembers and other players realy.

IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: January 14 2009 at 12:07pm
Well keep kissing ass
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
ID-SNIPER-BUNNY
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

Quote ID-SNIPER-BUNNY Replybullet Posted: January 14 2009 at 12:17pm
ClapAnthony, hahahaha well said

about bad language, dont judge C1H ur an ass sometimes too ... like that time when u got pissed cuz i dont write good in spanish LOL and i toled u to stop but u went on and on .......

and u now know those 5 languages to know for sure if wolf was talking bad eh ? lol LOL

we just call eachothers noobs gays and other stuff and nobody gets pissed, but thats between us

IP IP Logged
Sith
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Sith Replybullet Posted: January 14 2009 at 12:26pm

lol I love the Drama of this forum.

Someone uses bad language when there happens to be no admin around and suddenly Wasteland is falling part and OBC dont give a rats ass.

You all have been around long enough to know that if there is someone causing trouble, post a screenshot and it will be dealt with. if someone is cheating post here and it will be dealt with. You need an admin, most of the time you can find one in TS.

C1H is right, you don't need ref powers to create a good example for others in Wasteland.

I have to laugh at what you said Ant, Wasteland is going downhill, I was playing Wasteland with you last weekend and It seemed to me you were enjoying yourself.

Only Now, At The End Do You Understand.
IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote C2H® Replybullet Posted: January 14 2009 at 12:29pm
Okei im gonna make it simple for all of you...(im gonna cuss here!!SORRRRYY)
There is 2 groups...ppl who play by the book and then there is the retards...Most of the guys know the rules...they respect rules and play by the rules...we are in the teamspeak,if no admins around the sof we can always call one...If warning does not work for them then we have the vote to kick'em out-there is lots of  ways how to do it...just f@#&!% pick one! you just need to know the F1 and F2 button.
IP IP Logged
ID-SNIPER-BUNNY
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

Quote ID-SNIPER-BUNNY Replybullet Posted: January 14 2009 at 12:38pm
save the drama for the llamaThumbs%20Up
IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: January 14 2009 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by ANTHONY

Well keep kissing ass

Anthony, if you are disapointed of something im sorry, you a good guy, but as you see your attitude is of 10 y old m8.Its a gaming world, it usualy takes, dont give, tell me why i have to kiss some ones ass?If you learn to enjoy gaming you will understand me......... you dont know me dude and i dont have to excuse myself to no one around because im just playing and not making troubles or cry on someones forum about this and that.

Bunny i like to pay for everything, understand me right, next time you see me in game ignore me, let me play, dont shoot my weapon off my hands, trust me i will not notice that you in game.Learned to be a bad enemy, when i play it means that im relaxing after work, trying to disconnect from the real world for a hour or two.
IP IP Logged
ID-SNIPER-BUNNY
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

Quote ID-SNIPER-BUNNY Replybullet Posted: January 14 2009 at 1:44pm
ya, true, but then u must quess that we all are in a way in that positon Wacko
IP IP Logged
Page  of 4 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version