Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Soldier of Fortune 2
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Gaming and Technology : Soldier of Fortune 2
Message Icon Topic: German Soldier Dad.. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4 Next >>
Jim13
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Jim13 Replybullet Posted: October 16 2008 at 6:28pm

I'm not up on too many of the enhancements but if Gunglow is where you can see the guns in people hands as they run it explains why I get shot by him as I start running at base in some of the maps.  Thanks for the info!

IP IP Logged
Jim13
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Jim13 Replybullet Posted: October 16 2008 at 6:32pm
Hehe.  Thanks Hizzle/HellRaiser.  I was just thinking I havent seen you around in awhile, good to hear from you.  I was also thinking if GSD has gunglow then I can run with a knife and he could not see me as well, hehe.  Always thinkin!  See you on Wasteland.LOL
IP IP Logged
OBC RAT PATROL
Groupie*
Groupie*

Quote OBC RAT PATROL Replybullet Posted: October 18 2008 at 11:09am
 DrawFog, Shownormals, fullbright, third person, Pitch, lightmap, God, crosshairs,  wide angle, overbright...  glow gun (never heard of it).
 Once again, should be able to pick it out in the logs and if not, tell us why admin is not capable. If I remember correctly, you can preset it into your configuration making it hidden and activates when you log in. I presented an explanation from a hack site on this topic years ago, must of  went to the way side (I spent many many hours on researching hacks for this game). Convincing management is like all management, unless they dont figure it out for themselves your waisting your breath (ROTFFL).
 GSD has been in this game for many years and knows all the hot spots and a patient player, now unless his son (GS) set him up (who I  knew he hacked) then you have a problem. I always thought that GSD never though, probably because he had integrity and liked the competition, although people change unfortunately
IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote C2H® Replybullet Posted: October 18 2008 at 11:21am
i dont think that he has any bad intensions in WL-if you have your doubts then stop talking and make your fraps
IP IP Logged
OBC RAT PATROL
Groupie*
Groupie*

Quote OBC RAT PATROL Replybullet Posted: October 18 2008 at 3:22pm
 C2H_ Thats ur prob; u dont think, just shoot ur mouth off 1st like ur bro C1H...
IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote C2H® Replybullet Posted: October 18 2008 at 3:53pm
what i tried to say is you have all possibility to prove if he is guilty or not,and why so offensive and am i not allowed to share my opinion?its a public discussion if you have not noticed OBC RAT PATROL

IP IP Logged
German-Soldier
Noob*
Noob*

Quote German-Soldier Replybullet Posted: January 17 2011 at 3:25pm
Hello my old old SOF2 Friends,

I am typing on behalf of my Dad, who called me ages ago, his SOF2 does not work anymore. He could anyhow not connect to Wasteland.

Well, some time has passed by but I had to reinstall his SOF2 due to his computer was full of bloody sh*t like thousands of programs and stuff.

Then I started SOF2 and tried to find Wasteland or old GAF Server but did not find each of them.

Then i just searched his name at google (for SOF2) and met this Thread.

I have also seen that video.

My father laughed hard as I translated him everything written here (except the spanish part haha).

Well, you all know he plays SOF2 for ages and I can surely say he is not cheating or hacking or stuff, because he does not now a bit of how to cheat in SOF2. His english language level is below any sort of good. He just said someone asked him once how old he is...that was what he understood, aswell as "Nice Shot", "Good Job", "Camper" or "Go, Go".
He is just an old man having fun sniping, throwing grenades and likes to own.

His Computer is pretty old. His Graphic Card is a 6800GS. All games later than 2007 do not work anymore on this PC :D haha

I would throw my whole head into the burning fire if he is cheating, because he really does not!

By the way...i do not cheat, too, but I don't play SOF2 anymore, so i don't care as much as he does.
I live in Frankfurt now, he still in Erfurt and right now I am here for 1 week and trying to help him to get into Wasteland or GAF server or whatever good RMG_desert server exists.

Admins, Refs and all others, I am telling you nothing else than the truth, he is not a cheater.

I don't know why he is banned, but I think he is, because he does not see Wasteland anymore in his list.

Maybe it is something else, but I kindly ask you, to help me making him play Wasteland again.

He enjoys it soo much. I cant tell ya really. He is even sweating when playing. Big%20smile Additionally he does funny noises when shooting like "hnn, hnn".

Long text, short contents. What I want is just: let him play SOF2 at Wasteland again.

He is just a random man having fun playing this game and he does for ages. Probably longer than most ppl...Maybe that is the reason why he is playing pretty well. He knows all spots and most ways of enemies and he is extremely experienced with his sniper... he would even take it into bed with...erm I'd guess. Wink

Regards,
Florian (German-Soldier*Dad 's Son).

By the way...his name is Ralf he is 47 years old and works in a city called Koelleda building engines for Mercedes and Daimler. He is still married with my mum and they will be for 20 years this summer. So big party :D

Hopefully with some Wasteland playing before it, he says. ;)

Edited by German-Soldier - January 17 2011 at 3:29pm
IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: January 17 2011 at 3:49pm
Yeah German Soldier Dad was on Wasteland alot. Dont think ill read all this topic again, but with few words i dont think some 1 proved hes cheating or whatever.The story is 2 or more years old.The reason your dad cant find Wasteland is because the server is down.Not sure if some 1 wants it back online.
IP IP Logged
German-Soldier
Noob*
Noob*

Quote German-Soldier Replybullet Posted: January 17 2011 at 4:05pm
Oh wow okay. What was the reason?

Is there any server equal existing? The Village People or how was it called?

My dad would vote for yes.Embarrassed

Edited by German-Soldier - January 17 2011 at 4:06pm
IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

Quote Cresil Replybullet Posted: January 17 2011 at 5:47pm
My bad i ment if some one is working on it, i know very well that many ppl want the old times and Wasteland back online.
IP IP Logged
Phoenix
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Phoenix Replybullet Posted: January 18 2011 at 7:09am
OK I know its been forever since ive been around, But I seen this thread and  had to read it lolol.. Its great hearing from the German Dad Family!!!

R.I.P. Crazyhorse & Fubar You will Never be forgotten and forever in all our hearts
IP IP Logged
**GAF**|Challe|
Groupie*
Groupie*

Quote **GAF**|Challe| Replybullet Posted: January 18 2011 at 7:26am
Originally posted by German-Soldier

Oh wow okay. What was the reason?

Is there any server equal existing? The Village People or how was it called?

My dad would vote for yes.Embarrassed
Nah those gays at The Village People shut there server down last year, bunch of gays so who cares Big%20smile

P.s tell your father hello from Challe, he remember me Smile

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version