Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Soldier of Fortune 2
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Gaming and Technology : Soldier of Fortune 2
Message Icon Topic: Accidental Ban Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
DATH
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote DATH Replybullet Topic: Accidental Ban
    Posted: September 22 2008 at 11:04pm
Please Remove KSE Shinedown from Banlist I hit my add ban bind by accident!!! Wink
D
IP IP Logged
Ice Man
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Quote Ice Man Replybullet Posted: September 22 2008 at 11:09pm

Done

IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: September 22 2008 at 11:12pm
yea funny bro wtf is your problem ever since i didnt wanna be obc all you guys with the exception of a few have accepted it.I feel hate.But you know what its ok when i get unbanned ill delete my membership on this forum and i will never talk in this forum again if thats the way your trying to go with this.Say what you guys gotta say about me get off your head or where ever it is and just SAY IT end this stupid **** so we can all play like the old days.Or if it makes you happy i wont talk to anyone obc unless they feel ok talking to me.I mean come on.That was a bs ban and you know it.your finger slipped ha.I always liked you dath but that was F'ed up.WHO EVER HAS ANGER TOWARDS ME JUST SAY IT.PM ME MSN ME LOX561ANT@LIVE.COM DO WHATEVER YOU WANT just end this childish bs.I can tell im not respected by ALOT of you but idc.i just wanna play so maybe when everyone gets the crap out of them that they have against me we can play like we did back in the day.
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: September 22 2008 at 11:13pm
Thank You Ice.
< style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-width: 4px 2px 8px; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none; : white; color: black; text-align: center; : ; : 2147483647; visibility: ;">
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
DATH
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote DATH Replybullet Posted: September 22 2008 at 11:15pm

Thanks Ice for correcting this issue for me.  I promise to be more careful when button pushing from this point forward!!!  Wink

Edited by DATH - September 23 2008 at 12:41pm
D
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: September 23 2008 at 12:36am
Its sad to say my 369 post is a bye bye post but if things ever go back to normal ill come back for those who don't have anything against me ill talk to you in the server or something other then that.but so long.Delete me from forums please have a good life all. To the ones who wanna get a hold of me feel free to msn me lox561ant@live.com. You know who you are i talk to you all everyday when your on.B keep doing what your doing bro i like the way you handle things always with respect ice,merc ,bd,G,Your Dead,Mad,both slayers,sicko,silent,same goes for you as with bounty even you dath even tho the crap that has happened i always liked the way you handled problems in the server..Special thanks to Conan,without you i wouldn't have something to do everyday.thanks to you and your server my life is not boring.LOL i always enjoyed trading rounds with you in the field.

but i guess this is good bye.Adios Amigos and Amigas.Hope to hear from few sometime on server or msn.

Edited by ANTHONY - September 23 2008 at 12:39am
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Intrinsically
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Intrinsically Replybullet Posted: September 23 2008 at 6:19am
so we'll see you tomorrow anthony?
IP IP Logged
vorlon
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote vorlon Replybullet Posted: September 23 2008 at 10:14am
You know who you are i talk to you all everyday when your on.B keep doing what your doing bro i like the way you handle things always with respect ice,merc ,bd,G,Your Dead,Mad,both slayers,sicko,silent,same goes for you as with bounty even you dath even tho the crap that has happened i always liked the way you handled problems in the server..Special thanks to Conan,

No vorlon ????? hahahahahaha

that aside, very strange thread.  Was not aware of anyone not liking you Gaytony. Shocked
IP IP Logged
Bounty
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Bounty Replybullet Posted: September 23 2008 at 12:40pm

banned for no reason admin abuse complain ant mate i got ya backLOL

no but really mate chill i would be p*ssed to if i had been banned for nothing its understandable.. but mistakes can happen mate dont let it get to you.... hope to see you ingame soon man

IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: September 23 2008 at 1:30pm
alright me and phoenix had a loooonggg talk just now and i think i should post why i feel the way i do.

Gaylon sorry i forgot you mate.LOL

I played on wl for who knows how long.but its everyday and just about all day.I was always on ts with many of you.I wanted to be in obc from the time i started playing.I liked the way you ran the server,forums,etc... A few things happened i stopped playing,when i came back i still wanted to be obc which is why i made the post but after a few weeks i saw it was being ran the way it was before.Refs calling inf votes then passing them before players get a chance to vote.Sometime it would happen 2 maps in a row.Or admins using ref broadcast saying "Call a map vote and get a kiss" (or something similar it said kiss tho not kick) i was only on server for no more then 3 min i figured you wanted a new map so i called one now i understand if you were telling people not to call votes before but insted of looking at the id to kick the person take an extra 30 seconds and look at how long they were on server for so next time you dont kick someone for not understanding.People being kicked off ts for not having a mic to answer back at the time.At the same time i was being told many things about my vote being up my vote being cancelled.I played everyday just about all day for years and i took 4 years to get a vote up.when now theres members who have been playing for less then 2 or 3 years and are now obc.which is why i went to KsE.When i joined i noticed a few members attitudes and respect towards me changed.I was expecting that but it was a decission i think was the right to make.As for the ban last night i just found it odd that you reply on a post i made earlier yesterday and then you come in the server and "accidently banned me" and then coe make a post to unban when i got unban you werent in the server i mean if you went there to play and did accidently ban me would you go back and play after you made the post but as soon i got unban i went in and you werent there.Which is why i think you did it to piss me off. but its whatever now.

There is more but i cant think of it at the top of my head i will post later when i remember.But i hope this answers some who think why i have been the way i am.

**Edit** also i have never seen so many people call votes at the very end of map so they pass or going spec to pass as i do now.before they would have been banned or kick.

Edited by ANTHONY - September 23 2008 at 1:52pm
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Phoenix
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Phoenix Replybullet Posted: September 23 2008 at 1:55pm
So what your trying to say is that  you feel that some OBC members sometimes  may not be  always acting "responsibly or respectfully toward players or yourself in the server? or teamspeak is that correct?

If that is correct.

First, You can try to speak with that Admin/Ref about the situation in a respectful, mature manner (with out attitude/ sarcasm) either thru, team speak, PM, instant messaging, emails.

Now if that doesn't work then.........

Bring it to the forum and state the name of the admin or the name being used and give facts only of what happen and explain in a mature and honest way ( with out the sarcasm and attitude) why you feel it was unjust.

or

PM, Instant message, use team speak, or email  someone who will listen and help get the problem fixed.

I think what has happen is that you let many things build up inside and your like a  volcano, just letting it all out.. it could of been things that happened days, weeks and even months ago and what you need to do is be honest and talk about it.

So we can help get the problem fixed,  and i truly feel many others will feel the same way.

I hope this helps.

PS... If you see or have seen anything in the server take  screen shots, use fraps... Bring it here or give it to someone who WILL listen and help you !!!

We can NOT fix the problem if we don't know if it is happening or Who is doing it. Whether they are OBC or Not.  Remember you can always Pm some one and it can be kept an ominous  if you want

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE By Anthony

.At the same time i was being told many things about my vote being up my vote being cancelled.

I played everyday just about all day for years and i took 4 years to get a vote up.when now theres members who have been playing for less then 2 or 3 years and are now obc,  which is why i went to KsE.When i joined i noticed a few members attitudes and respect towards me changed
I am sorry, about your feelings getting hurt for this part, as we discussed there were many factors involved here as you already know.

But this is why our votes are to be kept private and top secret so to speak.

Edited by Phoenix - September 23 2008 at 2:48pm

R.I.P. Crazyhorse & Fubar You will Never be forgotten and forever in all our hearts
IP IP Logged
Intrinsically
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Intrinsically Replybullet Posted: September 23 2008 at 3:43pm
anthony, you didn't play the whole time, you stopped playing for a while, you said so yourself...had you stayed around, there might have been a vote sooner, maybe took a while after you came back because we're more interested in people that are going to stick around, so we need potential members to show that...and longevity is not the only requirement for joining either

fyi, whomever was discussing the status of your vote with you was wrong to be discussing it with you at all, and he took quite a beating over it in the team secion

Edited by Intrinsically - September 23 2008 at 3:43pm
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version