Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archives
 *O.B.C* - Forum : The *O.B.C* Forums : General Board : Archives
Message Icon Topic: Wasteland Is closing to the public(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Ice Man
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: July 31 2008 at 11:34am

We all voted to ban ID members but that didn't solve the problem.  This definitely will.  Once we find out how the server is being crashed and we can fix it maybe things will change. 

IP IP Logged
Unown {Laith}
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

bullet Posted: July 31 2008 at 1:52pm
ya ban us so other players can win too :P
IP IP Logged
missy2cool
Noob*
Noob*

bullet Posted: July 31 2008 at 1:52pm
hey all,

I don't post much but i'm just back from my Holiday , i wanted to play a good battle on the server but what i read here i feel sad that you guys had to close the server for public.
I hope you can find the person who do this to the server , DON'T let THEY WIN.

Ps : I miss killing my friends (they know who they are ) hehe

IP IP Logged
ID-SNIPER-BUNNY
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

bullet Posted: July 31 2008 at 2:13pm
lol, so why im beeing banned? or hamster? doesnt make logic, why the violence?? LOL
IP IP Logged
maskedgunman
Groupie*
Groupie*

bullet Posted: July 31 2008 at 2:55pm
Man, I'm sorry it has had to come to this.  I've had a lot of good times and met some nice peeps in the OBC server.  I've not been a big "poster" in the forum, but hope I can play again sometime.  Thanks for all the fun!
M[:]G
IP IP Logged
Phoenix
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: July 31 2008 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Conan

When I return home I'm closing Wasteland SOF server down. Only players that post here that have OBC's blessing will be able to play.

If that fails then I just might shut her down for good.

R.I.P. Crazyhorse & Fubar You will Never be forgotten and forever in all our hearts
IP IP Logged
uk Blade
Noob*
Noob*

bullet Posted: July 31 2008 at 3:09pm
A sad day indeed, I have only recently started playing on wasteland and have  enjoyed  many, many great games and a few laughs here. I have always found most players are very friendly, a few not so, but I quess thats the same on any server.
It was sometimes annoying that a few players were constantly calling a vote to kick players for no reason, but I did not realise the server was being crashed on purpose!, why is beyond me.

Wasteland is a great server, thank you obc for running a fair game, it would be a pity if it were to close, as a great many ppl (myself included) love playing here.

I hope that you can sort out the problems and reopen as soon as possible.  It would be a great shame to let these morans win.

IP IP Logged
baby_sniper
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

bullet Posted: July 31 2008 at 6:46pm
Well well, long time i play around , we already have a time with password in past if my memory is good.

If made a list of people allowed to play with a password can help to stop crashes or to caught some cheater or why not (i pray for it ) help to kick some noob who abuse to vote all time , password can  be a good way.

I only hope now to be on this list LOL

Have fun, play fair ,, play good and die for me hihihi
IP IP Logged
quagmire_1
Noob*
Noob*

bullet Posted: July 31 2008 at 7:40pm
What a shame it has come to this. I have been playing SOF2 for less than a year now (yeah still a noob) and Wasteland has been the best server I have been to. For the most part I have enjoyed the comradarie of most of the players and have made several friends. Too bad a few rotten apples have to ruin such a good thing. Is there a way that I can get back into the server?
quagmire gigity gigity gigity awlright
IP IP Logged
MrMcTwister
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

bullet Posted: July 31 2008 at 9:17pm
May i have the p/w to play on the server. I enjoy playing on a controlled server. I'll see you guys around.
IP IP Logged
Chikilin
Groupie*
Groupie*

bullet Posted: July 31 2008 at 10:18pm
so sad to hear this... sad news Cry, its a shame that had to come to thisConfused.

if it had to shut it down, hope not....... just wanted to say Thanks for all the fun, had a great moments here, cant belive this happend... but Thank you guys for all this years on Wasteland...hope this history dont end here and can see you guys in game again, or at least in tf2..Smile(just need to turn it off that chiken sound..Dead)

great server, great people, great times, thanks for that...Thumbs%20Up

IP IP Logged
Slayerchick45
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: August 01 2008 at 1:40am
Cry omgosh im so sad about this...wasteland has been the best server.. i have never had one complaint..great ppl...environment.. ive never get sick of playin around.. this a great great loss to sof ... i hate whoever has made this server to be shut down... i hope the probelem gets solved.. SOf is the only game i like lol... well i hope i can still play with u guys.. but make the right decision by u ... well o.b.c. no matter what this aint goodbye.. still in shock lol ...

Slayer
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version