Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archives
 *O.B.C* - Forum : The *O.B.C* Forums : General Board : Archives
Message Icon Topic: Wasteland Is closing to the public(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
sofnick
Noob*
Noob*

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: July 29 2008 at 12:53pm
it's shame it's come to this. but what needs to be done must be done.
never stop rocking!
IP IP Logged
Unown {Laith}
*Forum Junkie*
*Forum Junkie*

bullet Posted: July 29 2008 at 2:46pm

So it came to this point... Too many crashings. I think it started with one guy crashing it and then teching other players to crash it too.So I hope this will solve the problem and no more crashings would occur.

-- Rifle~Hamster
IP IP Logged
sofnick
Noob*
Noob*

bullet Posted: July 29 2008 at 2:49pm
how will obc members choose who gets to play the server?
never stop rocking!
IP IP Logged
Cronus
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: July 29 2008 at 2:58pm
 Miss%20U         RIP 

It's ashame that these B*****ds get there way. but OBC has moved on a lot of us play TF2

Edited by Cronus - July 29 2008 at 3:04pm
IP IP Logged
Phoenix
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: July 29 2008 at 3:32pm
It is a shame that these bastards got their way. Maybe now we can enjoy our selves with out all the bs.

Also maybe some of you, who actually know who is doing this, can help put a stop to it. If not your just hurting your selves

Edited by Phoenix - July 29 2008 at 3:34pm

R.I.P. Crazyhorse & Fubar You will Never be forgotten and forever in all our hearts
IP IP Logged
Cresil
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
(Formally C1H®)

bullet Posted: July 29 2008 at 4:03pm
I cant stand it.You guys will kill your child.Dont tell me that you dont love this server, dont tell me that all those spended hours were for nothing.Dont let them win.We (the guests) love the server and play it with lag, crashes, players with bad attitude, we are there because Wl is in our hearts.Its out point where we meet our friends and have fun together, where we disconnect from the real world for a second with our favorite game.WL give us something that the other servers dont, you have made so good jobe there.Dont throw it on waste.Those whiners hate WL and crash it ony because its to good for them, because they cant do nothing compared.You must be proud.Killing the most popular server on version 1.0 will be the evidence that this game is dieing.Thanks for reading and sorry for the bad english i hope you got the point.
IP IP Logged
C2H®
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: July 29 2008 at 4:06pm
Heart Wasteland
I Heart O.B.C
I've never had good laugh in game,only hard shooting.
But about month ago my Friend C1H told me about server called Wasteland,thought that ill check it out and now almost every night im there...
Deep inside i hope that i get your Blessing...Sad when things dont go as hoped or planed and i tottally understand You...I cant wait to see your decision,hope its good one
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bet that many other server owners can be jealous,couse SoF II WASTELAND ROCKS! and to get rid of biggest rival you must crash them

Edited by C2H® - July 29 2008 at 4:14pm
IP IP Logged
Silentkiller
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

bullet Posted: July 29 2008 at 4:36pm
 Its true C1H, we do love WL and what it has meant since it started. That's why we are doing this, because it hurts to see what it has become and sadly there is nothing we can do. We have tried for more than a year now, to see if we can get something done about it, but sadly there is nothing we can do.

And dont worry C1H, like Conan said all the people that is worth playing with will be able to play. So the people you had fun with and always played will still be there, so dont worry about that.

And the option someone gave about going to Gold may also be good Conan, that might be an option, just run it like WL but the difference is that we will have punkbuster, that will surely take a lot of hacking and botting away from us.

Long live OBC, and we will never fall, this is just another big step for us and I hope all of you can stick with us through these hard times.

Edited by Silentkiller - July 29 2008 at 4:37pm

"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

bullet Posted: July 29 2008 at 4:41pm
does this mean there might be obc server in new games besides tf2 like cod4 or something

Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
HitMa
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

bullet Posted: July 29 2008 at 5:51pm
I do have to say that this is the path that the crashers wanted. But it's the last line of defense beyond completely closing it down.  I just want to be able to play, have fun, and not worry about stupid sh*t happening.  Hope this does the trick!

Later lovelies :D

furthermore, It's been quite an honor to be allowed to play on this server I thank all of Team *O.B.C* for the privilege.

Edited by HitMa - July 29 2008 at 6:21pm
RIP Kevin Brown 25 SEP 07
IP IP Logged
ID-SNIPER-BUNNY
*Forum Addict*
*Forum Addict*

bullet Posted: July 29 2008 at 11:08pm
lets make a COD4 server and have fun there, the best thing about it is that u can see exacly how the guy got u, and other stuff, u can take it to the next level, lets face it, sof is very oooold, closing wasteland, is like deleting, half of the sof total number of players from these days, hehe, maybe a change of "game" from sof, to tf2, or cod4 which is the online BOMB !! will bring even more "fans" to the forums, and everything, it will explode!!!!! Thumbs%20Up

PS im on cod4 now, no more sof for me Ouch but i LOVE U ALL !!!!! (L)
IP IP Logged
NOVA
Noob*
Noob*

bullet Posted: July 29 2008 at 11:13pm

THATS REAL SAD NEWS Cry BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY SERVER I PLAY IN...BUT IN ANOTHER WAY ITS GOOD BECAUSE PEOPLE TRY TO HAVE FUN N OTHER PEOPLE MESS IT UP!!!

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version