Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Want to join Team *O.B.C*?
 *O.B.C* - Forum : The *O.B.C* Forums : Want to join Team *O.B.C*?
Message Icon Topic: Are you serious about joining? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Shibby
Groupie*
Groupie*

Online Status: Offline
Quote Shibby Replybullet Posted: October 08 2009 at 10:42am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I showed this in class and they asked me: "where can I find those guys, they need to be nudered asap"
The
|S|hibbynator
IP IP Logged
Sith
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Sith Replybullet Posted: October 09 2009 at 7:11pm

Originally posted by ANTHONY

I DONT F***ING USE 333 WHAT IS SO f***ing HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT, I HAVE NEVER USED IT IN YOUR SERVERS

You are contradicting yourself, first you say you dont use it then you say you dont use it in Wasteland - which is it?

Dont bother explaining, From our convo in MSN you already told me you used it but not in RMG, you said you dont use "pure FPS 333"
Please dont deny this as I dont want to have to copy and paste my msn history here to prove what we both already know.

My point is, pure or unpure, in our server or not, Why the hell do you use anything? Surely a player with your "skillz" needs no help

Originally posted by ANTHONY

Just because someone gained more experience in a game that is ancient doesnt mean he is scripting or using 333 or pmove.

I'll tell you where I'm coming from here. I remember you as plain red white and blue Anthony, an average player who was around for a few years and was ok to game with. Then you went to red and black Shinedown who could shoot the testicles from a flea from 200 yards away with an AK and you also became a dick to anyone with OBC tags

Now im aware ppl can learn new techniques and that being good isnt enough to call someone a cheater. But when I take into account who was in KSE with you, LMS A, (the biggest cheater in this SOF communities' history) and how fast you went from Average Anthony to Flea Testicle Shooting Anthony. Alarm bells start sounding in my head. Also suddenly you become a wealth of knowledge about FPS, pmove and all sorts of stuff I never heard of.

Probably all a big co-incidence though right Ant?Wink

The funniest thing of all though is that even if I am 100% wrong about all of this, your pleasant attitude in the last few months is more than enough to keep you banned.

P.S. Shibby let me know what your class thinks about that ;-)

Only Now, At The End Do You Understand.
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: October 09 2009 at 7:47pm
wtf does it matter to yall if i used it in other server that ARE NOT YOURS when i say i dont use 333 i mean i dont use it in yours is that really hard to understand?

1. I used it in RPM hide & seek (when it was allowed)
2. I use it STILL in RPMmod.com|Cops&Robbers.(Which i am co founder of and i know we allow it.also know you have nothing to do with me using it there since YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THAT SERVER)
3. 333 helps getting to higher places on the map with out having to jump at the right point you can practically jump any where on the object to the other area. again with the cmds i use it makes everything delay like when you shoot because theres nothing two predict or some crap.
4. again I DONT USE IT IN RMG
a. Because the cmds i need wont even allow me to shoot        the way i do as there is no prediction of where stuff is.
b.i already showed you and ice the jumps i was doing in shop and YOU BOTH WERE DOING THEM untill the mexicans came in and didnt listen to no shoot.
c. the whole when i became shinedown i hated all obc tags.NO JUST YOU i hated because you got pissed off at some thing. I remember me and bounty talking all day up to the point of the ban few months ago.i still talk to smokin and merc btw guys YOU GOT SHANKED lol.

If thats not more clear that i dont use 333 in your servers or any RMG servers. then idk but i never used in in yours or any rmg servers. there are other servers with much more players then yours that dont play rmg but of course you wouldnt know because you think everyone that doesnt play in OBC server cheats.

BTW I was just as good with M4 before i stoped playing for a year or so. Some remember that because to of your team mates helped me Kevin aka crazyhorse,rest in peace bro, and merc.

STOP BEING A DICTATOR SITH

Edited by ANTHONY - October 09 2009 at 8:03pm
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
X O.B.C Member
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*
Communist Pinko

Quote X O.B.C Member Replybullet Posted: October 09 2009 at 9:02pm
Ah,who wants the scoop on obc hackers................Wink

I know all the dirty lil secretsHug
The microphone explodes, shattering the molds Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha f**k off tha commode Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop

Bulls on parade!

IP IP Logged
Conan
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Quote Conan Replybullet Posted: October 09 2009 at 9:04pm
PF does our laundry......Wink
"The leftists cannot think for themselves...they have already given into the spirit of collectivism"
IP IP Logged
X O.B.C Member
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*
Communist Pinko

Quote X O.B.C Member Replybullet Posted: October 09 2009 at 9:06pm
LOL
The microphone explodes, shattering the molds Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha f**k off tha commode Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop

Bulls on parade!

IP IP Logged
Sith
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Sith Replybullet Posted: October 09 2009 at 10:18pm
I'll make you a deal Anthony
I'll stop being a Dictator when you stop being a Dick LOL

Edited by Sith - October 09 2009 at 10:20pm

IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: October 09 2009 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Sith

I'll make you a deal Anthony
I'll stop being a Dictator when you stop being a Dick LOL

is that all you can come up with after all that? the last line i typed and thats all you got to say just really cant take the fact that you are. just like i said i didnt hate everyone who wore obc tags only you.

Edited by ANTHONY - October 09 2009 at 10:59pm
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Sith
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Sith Replybullet Posted: October 09 2009 at 11:24pm
Your storys so full of crap didnt see a need to respond, you were mouthing off and getting banned long before I talked to you, I even asked to get you unbanned the first time but it looks like you are going to continue talking crap so I'm going to leave you to it.

Good luck with that.Thumbs%20Up

Edited by Sith - October 09 2009 at 11:35pm

IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: October 10 2009 at 12:26am
well i would much rather leave labeled an a-hole,then labeled something i am not like a cheater
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
Gadget
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Gadget Replybullet Posted: October 10 2009 at 3:15am
It's funny how much you care about what these peoples' opinions of you are Anthony. How many people can you tell me the name, age, and whether they have kids or not? For me, the person I casually have a 30 second conversation with while I'm in the elevator at work means more to me most people here. Harsh, but I have understood that the internet can be used at it's greatest value for networking, which is why I chose to remain active on this forum. I plan to do things, move around, run businesses in multiple places. It can only benefit me if I know people in these places before hand.

So, quit worrying about what your labeled as, and build relationships that could possibly come in handy in the future.
IP IP Logged
ANTHONY
*Forum Stalker*
*Forum Stalker*

Quote ANTHONY Replybullet Posted: October 10 2009 at 10:04am
lmao first off didnt know this concerned non obc members.or are you just trying to kiss ass to get in obc?
second i feel bad for you if you need an online forum non the less a gamming forum to have connects in your life.
i work at a night club i get all the connects i need. definitely. dont need help in life from here especially from a dictator such as sith.
Only thing ive learned here is if they cant beat you they ban you.

|Peace~

Edited by ANTHONY - October 10 2009 at 10:05am
Killin' em all.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version