Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Soldier of Fortune 2
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Gaming and Technology : Soldier of Fortune 2
Message Icon Topic: why am i banned? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
bigboy101/PIMP
Groupie*
Groupie*

Online Status: Offline
Quote bigboy101/PIMP Replybullet Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:06am
I consider this topic
IP IP Logged
Hagar
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Hagar Replybullet Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:08am
You think?
IP IP Logged
Dantheman5187
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member
Married to my best friend.

Quote Dantheman5187 Replybullet Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:09am
Nah, it's quality entertainment. Thumbs%20UpBig%20smile
*O.B.C.j*Dan_the_Man
IP IP Logged
Secret Spy
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Secret Spy Replybullet Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:11am

TIP :

When you come in Wasteland, and see more than 10 O.B.Cs on a team, having fun and playing the map.. the least thing you can do.. is call for a different map. So, next time (if you are unbanned) dont call a vote when O.B.Cs are there Wink

Another thing.
They are Sirs or Ma'ams. Not dudes.
IP IP Logged
Q-ball
Noob*
Noob*

Quote Q-ball Replybullet Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:23am
I was also there and all i can say is Respect...  simple as that and yes sith is   ya lol ..
___________________Q-----------------
IP IP Logged
XEROKOOL
Noob*
Noob*

Quote XEROKOOL Replybullet Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Hagar

I was there.  It is pretty damn rude to come into a full server with a map that has been going for 25 minutes and immediately damand a new map.  That was why you were kicked.  Then you came back in and called me "dude".  That is no way to introduce yourself to a bunch of senior citizens.  I said "friend, just play the game" but you did kept making smart ass comments then it became sport to pick on you.  Just come in to the server, play, observe, introduce yourself, show respect and have fun.  Admin, as far as I am concerned -E- can be unbanned.  Just show respect my friend.  There were some good friends in there playing the map that started OBC.  You pushed the wrong buttons.  I consider this ancient history now.

-=E=-  just need a post!! and 4 answers to be unbanned!! i can be unbanned too?????

IP IP Logged
DATH
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote DATH Replybullet Posted: March 21 2008 at 5:18pm
U2 were banned for completely different reasons....  He was disrespectful which warrants a temp ban...  You were banned for cheating and as sith says it is being looked into.  If you dont like that and continue to keep spamming the forum crying your blues we can always cancel the review process and just leave your ban perm.... 

Someone feel free to translate this to him because evidently he is not the sharpest tool in the shed anyways...
D
IP IP Logged
-=E=-
Noob*
Noob*

Quote -=E=- Replybullet Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:33pm
lol sorry i disagree..."calling a vote" is not "demanding" if i was demanding it..i would of been crying & complaing for a map change..all i did was simply "call a vote" cuz maybe some other people wanted a map change too! i dont see anything wrong with that..just my opinion sorry..

And as for the Sith thing..i remember seeing him in there..but if he wasnt than maybe i am wrong..thats not really important..but thank for unbanning me...Ask Mad Martigan whos known me for a long time..i never complain nor cry..i'm just there to play & have fun..

& as for coming back in several times...yes, i admit i was trying to get around the mute..but my intention was not to complain, cry, nor talk trash (which i never did)...i just wanted to at least be able to talk to my teamates so i could play..i wasnt going to say anything..

but thank you for unbanning me..like one of you said..its old history..so lets put this in the past & move on..i'm ready to have fun & play again..i don't always agree with you admins (nor do a lot of people)..but hey, u guys run the server..so we have to do what u say..
IP IP Logged
XEROKOOL
Noob*
Noob*

Quote XEROKOOL Replybullet Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:34pm
no thx!! i understand!!!
IP IP Logged
Conan
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Quote Conan Replybullet Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:08pm
How many years have we been running this server?

And all those years we had a policy of no voting after first 5 minutes. You're allow to change the map during that time. But after 5 minutes those that are playing are into the game.....and its disrespectful to try and change the map on them. Now I understand if its a stalemate after 60 minutes or so.

And then they come on this forum complaining about OBC being disrespectful.....how ironic
"The leftists cannot think for themselves...they have already given into the spirit of collectivism"
IP IP Logged
Hagar
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote Hagar Replybullet Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:19pm
E, the only problem I have when people call votes and change names and spam the server is it takes my mind off the game, and I need all my attention on the action to have any chance against you younger guys.  That is what I mean by respect - and why some people quit coming into the server except under alias because people won't leave them alone.  Computer gaming for some people, usually younger people, is their life and that is cool.  To many of us older guys, it it an escape from the challenges of life.  All we want is respect!
IP IP Logged
GPAC77
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote GPAC77 Replybullet Posted: March 22 2008 at 12:56am
E here is the thing..... I can see if there were no admin on and the map had been running forever. But there was one whole team of OBC. You think if we wanted the map changed that one of us would do it? Or at least go knives? Here is how I see it. To save yourself future problems...if there are OBC playing in the server. Why not ask them whats going on before coming in and calling a vote like you did.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version