Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp    RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Team *O.B.C* Announcements
 *O.B.C* - Forum : Announcements : Team *O.B.C* Announcements
Message Icon Topic: spawn killing Post Reply Post New Topic
Conan
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Conan Replybullet Topic: spawn killing
    Posted: July 10 2007 at 10:19pm

Tonight when playing, i was spawn killed about 6/7 times. This needs to stop right now because that just bad sportsmanship. It not cool when I'm trying to get mr clean to set his connection to cable and being shot 2 or 3 times trying to help him. So from now on, any regular that spawn kill without saying sorry will do 48 hour timeout.

It was so bad that i was in the console trying to find who spawn killed me i was spawn killed again. Met me in a house or open field instead of doing admin business and taking cheap shots.

Thank you Conan

"The leftists cannot think for themselves...they have already given into the spirit of collectivism"
IP IP Logged
gorrick
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote gorrick Replybullet Posted: July 11 2007 at 1:19am

I've been in the same position latley ,, either just spawning or trying to help a fellow player with his/her ping  and getting nailed hard .  The  problem i see in most cases  that  i've seen is a lot of new players in the past month or so and for some strange reason they see no harm in Spawn Killing as >>some<<  not all ,but some  don't realize the rules of this Server and that Spawn Killing is a Cowards way to make an impression on his/her Ratio... 

I agree to your concerns Conan and as well  i'm sure all feel the same way ... (In my case , i give them a warning , then if that dos'nt work , i will mute them followed by a PoP  << i like  that ,,, then i kick,,  thats as far as i can go as Ref statis.. but seems to paint a clear picture of what they are doing ,, and of course i explain to the perps why it's not all good to Spawn Kill !!!

48 hour ban i like ,,,,, and agree ,, good call !!!!

G()RRlCl<

G()RRlCl<
IP IP Logged
Conan
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Quote Conan Replybullet Posted: July 11 2007 at 2:07am
well 24 hour without a apology might be better in,,,,,now that i cooled down.  
"The leftists cannot think for themselves...they have already given into the spirit of collectivism"
IP IP Logged
roachleg
*O.B.C* Team Member
*O.B.C* Team Member

Quote roachleg Replybullet Posted: July 20 2007 at 11:34pm
ok, this has nothing to do with spawn killing but, where's the ref section?  My ip must have changed anyway, hello fellas. 

The Leg of Roach
the beatings will continue..........until morale improves.........
IP IP Logged
GPAC77
*O.B.C*Team Member
*O.B.C*Team Member

Quote GPAC77 Replybullet Posted: July 21 2007 at 5:16am
there is the team section.....did you need the ref password or something?? Pm me if you do
IP IP Logged
JoE KnoCkZ
Noob*
Noob*

Quote JoE KnoCkZ Replybullet Posted: July 22 2007 at 5:18pm
Yeah gettin spawn killed is pretty annoying.  It probably happens to me atleast every other game.  And it seems to me I get it from more than just the newer members.  It's like if someone sees someone from the opposing team not moving...they get a hard-on and go to town. 

I gotta admitt tho I type-killed Gorrick today haha...i did appologize tho.. I came around a corner and you scared me..
IP IP Logged
Chad
Groupie*
Groupie*

Quote Chad Replybullet Posted: July 22 2007 at 11:25pm
Haha joe, yeah gorricks a good one aint he :P
IP IP Logged
FreshMEAT
Noob*
Noob*

Quote FreshMEAT Replybullet Posted: November 08 2007 at 6:47pm

I confess, i may have popped one or two, but always wait til either a. they move at least 5 steps ; b. they shot at me first.

Apologies if i sneak into your base and your typing then bang your dead. Its scary on your own behind enemy lines.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version